Friday, February 11, 2011

What To Write On Wedding Guest Book



So as I promised someone ... I go back to post a ficcy chapters, is not very long and it is just finished, so fresh fresh writing, even if it took months to finish it XD. Now I hope that while in this place that I can finish the other, ficcy in Sylviakun asks me from time to time news, I give the news I decided to finish it XD But for now I give to read this ... (I look like a teacher that the tasks with this phrase XD)

Title: Virtual Love
Fandom: Arashi
Chapters: Intro 6
Genre: AU, angst
Rating: PG
Pair: Sakumoto
Desclaimer: are not owned by me even though I'd like a lot XD and since they are not and do not know what to write about them peck these roles U___U
Thanks: the usual three that have already read and commented.



Intro-Here we finished I said, giving the last-start the PC keyboard.
-Please do that it works this time, please-repeated tightly closing his eyes become painful to the endless nights spent in front of that computer. He took a deep breath, then started the program. A series of codes appeared on the screen by starting the operation of the computer, sosseguirono faster while a bar at the bottom right shows the progress. All too often failed, too many times he had seen the PC does not make it to get through the process, but still hoped, and set the bar every second a little more full, helping him achieve what he wanted, helping them to be able to get it back again.
-Please, please, "repeated again as the bar gradually exceeded the critical point at which it was always locked, then it is completely filled and the screen turned black except a white line in the center.
-He made it!? Please tell me who has done it! - Rejoiced, but everything remained as it was and he began to fear that he had failed again, and yet he was sure I checked every parameter, had to be all right this time, he had to strength.
grabbed with both hands, the edges of the screen of the PC-Please do something, please- he said staring at the screen, there was even a few seconds of silence, then ...
S-sho ..? - Bellowing a bit 'mechanical voice from a PC and I create the line of the waves moving.
-Si, it's me, "said almost with tears in his eyes, the voice-Ti system," said wait a minute, then began to frantically Piggie keys on the keyboard.
-That's it now should be affixed to something, "said Jun.
-Why can not I see you? - Churches.
Now his voice was perfect and Sho felt his heart fill with joy, stared at the screen while the tears began to flow to the face without brake.
-Sho? - The line created by the new waves and the voice of Jun aroused him, wiped her tears with the sleeves of the sweatshirt trying to recover.
-Yes, sorry. I did not want to overload the processor, I still have to make some changes then I can attach the camera and I get to see, tried to explain.
-Um-Sho nodded but seemed odd.
-Is something wrong? - Sho immediately asked anxiously.
-E 'I did not understand, "said Jun. Sho chuckled
-hour remedy Do not worry, you only have a little patience, "she said. Ok-Jun-
said. Sho
taken immediately to traffic, removing a portion of the processor and connected to another in order to give more power to the PC, it was a long thing and did continue to speak for fear of Jun make some mistakes during the procedure, but after a few hours was finally able to finish.
-Ok done! Now plug in the camera-
-Hai! -
still pressed a few buttons and then adjust the picture.
-see me now? - Asked
Sho-six lost weight? - Was the first comment he received and Sho laughed.
-Si beh ... some have been very busy, "said smiling.
seem old-but-if you do not eat
-Ok, ok I'll eat more of the mom-teasing.
-Who did you call Mom?! - Jun frowned. It was really
Jun, he was, there was really successful, could not believe I succeeded at last, it was almost 2 years that we felt had frenquentato courses on courses to learn everything to be able to create what he created and now there was successful, was not a computer that was his Jun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment