Friday, February 11, 2011

My Daughter Is Having Yellowish Discharge

Yellow Gold 2-ch 2 - Virtual Love

After an exhausting day at school, in the name of melancholy because the sky is gray (my being metereopatica not help xD), since the second chapter of " Yellow Gold 2" and close the saga ^ ^

Happy reading!

Author: Eos_92
Title: Yellow Gold 2
Chapter: 2 (of 2)
Rating: PG-15
Warinings : yaoi
Fandom: KAT-TUN - Akanishi Jin
Pairing: Akame
Disclaimer: The characters are not mine
Thanks : Tenshi_no_JIn \u0026lt;3


rain over New York

-Kamenashi ... your plane took off.

-Mh ... but there are so many clouds ... where is it?

Jin hugged him stronger than himself, putting pressure on his shoulder and held out his other hand to extinguish the cigarette in the glass that was on the nightstand.

-I do not care ... those clouds are coming to my rescue.

Jin had spoken softly, mumbling voice as was his wont to do.

-fact ... ... I would have gone had he stayed in the sun.

Kazuya broke free from his grasp, Jin pointed but let him do his eyes fixed upon him: he would not let go.

Kazuya sat down and lit a cigarette.

-You're an asshole, ... Kamenashi - Jin snorted with little conviction.

-Why?

-Why have let me to set a clear sky alone.

Kazuya bent his thin lips into a mocking smile, Six-corny, Akanishi ...

-You are not better than me about it ... you tell me you'll stay in my world.

Jin reached out and touched his side with long fingers, her skin felt the shaking for a long chill.

-I know what I said ... but when the sun comes out I'll be back in Tokyo.

-I did not ask to stay in New York.

Kazuya turned to look at the hand of Jin continued to caress, a gentle lullaby, and please do not ever stop to touch him, to cradle ...

-Akanishi ...

-Mh ...

-not remain what you told me ... please ... do not ever ask me to leave my job for you, I would not do ...

-I know.

Kazuya stubbed out his cigarette and crumpled up the empty package, then threw him to the ground. He returned to lie down beside him and leaned her head on his chest.

Jin's heart beat regular.

-Kamenashi ...

-Mh ...

-C 'is a small ray of sunshine ...

-Do not worry ... I'm sure the rain is coming and will kill him & hellip , I'm sure.

Six-evil.

Kazuya kissed skin is still warm, repeatedly reached for his face and covered his eyes.

-And if the rain long in coming? You go?

The hoarse voice of Jin had a sensual nuance. Kazuya pulled her lips from his chest.

-Do I have to cling to something else ... would not start.

-E your work?

not answered.

All wore masks that were crumbling. All that clay dust would eventually become swallow. Not just a quick thought crept among the rubble, Kazuya opened his mouth to get him out, but then you would be choked, regretted having spoken.

did not know if praying to the sun or rain.

did not know if he wanted to regain the strength to leave the plane and look away or build a new force, but that he would stay.

-part along with me, Akanishi.

It had been whispered in his ear, without removing his hand from his eyes.

At least he could deceive him: there was no sun to Jin, there were no clouds, only a long night that had not yet passed entirely.

-I said I'll wait for these six years.

-Ma ... your tour is over! I do not say to return to Japan for good, only for a while ... '... for me ...

Jin gently took her hand and squeezed it with deceptive in its strength.

-not the distance, Kamenashi ... can not stop loving you for so little ...

Kazuya's eyes became bright.

At the very moment when the tears rigarono his face, thunder startled them and the roar of the gushing rain seemed to drown them.

Kazuya's squeezed her neck with her arms and wept silently on her shoulder.

-Someone decided for you ... please ... stay until the storm ends ...

-Will not you come?

-I will not come.

-you love me?

-I love you.

Bye Bye to lonely days

Bye Bye to the days long gone

The only drop I want to protect

is only one single tear your

With lips wet and salty, Kazuya reached his mouth.

Jin said, and led him to his kiss upon himself.

-Stop crying ... - he whispered when they broke away to catch his breath.

They looked into my eyes.

Jin began to caress her naked back and Kazuya narrowed his eyes with pleasure.

-There 's just me in your world, Akanishi, do not forgive you if you try to set aside.

Perhaps they had suffered enough, perhaps the bright days could begin to populate their lives.

"But you go to the first light-Jin muttered and went down to touch his penis.

-Your life is golden ... because I'm there ... not because it's sunny ... - Kazuya gasped.

-You're right.

Jin could not contradict him, and touched him more and more fund.

could not contradict him because if you pause to remember, the only true light he could see was the glow of a lamp shade chamber.

I did not realize he had thought of Kazuya as long, and now that she saw him gasp and moan as he had wondered for three years not to touch her body, not to kiss him, not to tighten it.

He understood that she loves him, when he had not had more.

Bye Bye to our fate intertwined

Bye Bye to the sadness of the past

We have been deceived by the trappings of time

The squeezed his penis.

Kazuya's bit his lip and let come.

-Akanishi ...

-Mh ...

-Do not stop loving me.

Kazuya was not crying anymore, and the rain had stopped.

not let you go , Jin was about to tell him and instead kissed his sweaty forehead.

-Promise me that you always gave up the job.

Kazuya's eyes widened and looked at him; Jin smiled and began to pass the long fingers through his hair.

-As soon as I possibly can ... you will find ... do not forget me.

Kazuya smiled back and kissed a snap with full lips and beautiful.

-I've never forgotten, Akanishi.

What were those three years?

They were afraid.

afraid to accept that the curiosity that had become desire, could be supplanted in turn and turned into a feeling stronger and more complete.

The curiosity of children, the first kiss, the desire of the bodies that were growing, the first night of sex to which they had followed each other more ... and then ...

... and then took the rationality over and in a tacit mutual agreement, they were kept together in their usual hotel room.

Kazuya had gone first, without showering and Jin stopped him: he had looked up to the ... even the ceiling lamp shade from orange light illuminated the white wall.

At a time when both had heard the clack the door close to love but now they realized it was too late.

The first white door slammed.

What had happened in those years?

Your scent can make their way between the hunger of my body

That dream, those feelings will not be deleted from these tears

Even if they are not safe, even if successful, we still believe

-We have filled our lives with lies ... - Jin sighed and a ray of sunlight pierced his face.

-I know ... but I love you, is not a lie.

The sun peeped through the clouds and the rain began to dry, placed on New York.

-I hope that when you arrive in Japan ... there is rain, "said Jin stood up and reached toward him to push him to do likewise.

-Why?

-For now we take a shower ... and we also love to see you moan with pleasure ... because I was excited.

Kazuya looked at him between the legs,-Okay ... but that has to do with the weather in Tokyo?

-How it all about? Why so remember watching the rain shower and the roar of my caresses.

They shook under running hot water.

-I love you, Kamenashi ... do not cry anymore, please.

-Okay ... I promise.

He narrowed his eyes, a final tear line his cheek with his tongue Jin picked it up and kept it to himself forever.

Let it flow. Love. While dreams. Eternity. The tear.

the rest ... say bye bye






- author Comment: I apologize for the disjointed and incoherent dialogue, but the poor are just like Jin and Kazu.
But I hope to have closed well this "little saga" xD. Tell me honestly what do you know, okay? The pieces are central
One Drop of text and translation I got it from the forum T3S.

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment