Saturday, February 12, 2011

Congratulate Friend For A Marriage



This mini-fic is fresh fresh Friday! That was a really bad day ... but sometimes there are days like this, no?
Maybe you feel something dramatic ... sorry everyone! It will be the negative influence of D'Annunzio!

xD Anyway ...
... I dedicate this fanfic to one of the most important people in my life. To say I'm sorry, "apologizes" for the misunderstandings, the suffering, for what what happened in October, for what happened in December, yesterday, the day before yesterday. But I also want to say "thanks" to the sea, Chinese restaurants, for fanfic ...
I'm sorry, because sometimes I can not express myself, I who sings the word, in the end it becomes entangled ... and I can not speak ... now ... I feel a bit 'like this FICCI Jin.

Obviously reading is open to all! xD

Author: Eos_92
Title: Valentine's Day
Chapter: one-shot
Rating: PG-13
Genre: agnst
Fandom: KAT-TUN, Jin Akanishi
Pairing: Akame
Disclaimer: The characters are not mine
Thanks: FRI , for great patience, and for the idea, my sister Silvia and , which they read a preview

Valentine's Day

-I have changed my life-I said in a breath.

From that moment I could not say no. I felt powerful, a god. And he was so sweet. And yet ... something was wearing out.

Kamenashi learned of his departure. It's a lump formed in my throat. Akanishi had not told him anything. It was the only one who had remained in the dark.

It just could not accept it.

but I prefer not to say anything. They continued to meet, laughing, joking. She looked at him, you're different thought, I can not ask anything? It was so frustrating.

The other members seemed to have forgotten the matter.

There was talk of America ... and on time someone changed the subject. Nakamaru smiled and said it was time to go to dress for the service, Koki burst to hear all the new rap that he had composed.

Kamenashi stared at the ceiling.

Akanishi stared at him I'm wrong, not to say anything.

Forgot what I said? You can not leave me like this ...

The gray sky hung over them. On 13 February ... there were still many months at the start, but the time seemed to get shorter every day.

excelled And the night light on, inexorably.

Kamenashi asked him to walk, clutching the heavy coat, it was not so cold.

The silence did not want to abandon them.

... "Why did not you say anything? - She asked in a low voice without looking at him.

Akanishi swallowed. What could she say? A departure is not goodbye. affection could not be measured in kilometers. not stop loving you.

-This is ... my life ... of what I really do.

-But you said the other. Why did not you done with me?

-I knew there'd been hurt. I did not want you to suffer even more.

- had known in a roundabout way ... even more evil.

Akanishi did not answer. He was right. And he was wrong. Except that that node's clutching his stomach. Could not be so connected with a person. He could not think of having to tell him by force everything. If they had come to this ... then there was love.

-Do you want to go ... the Valentine's Day with me? - Kamenashi asked him once again breaking the silence.

-Do you love me? - turn Akanishi asked, laughing.

-not-crap snorted the other.

-D 'agreement.

Change a life. It means taking responsibility for that life?

If I go ... what will become of you?

no longer able to speak it once was. The genuineness of their relationship had drowned, had been taken from them. At this Akanishi thought, as he walked to the apartment of the other, in a taxi that reeked reeked of life .... And life for him was only gray, in those days ... months ... and reflected the bitterness of the sky color.

did not want to make him suffer. But inevitably made him suffer. Like a vicious circle. Chained to him ... not He could say nothing.

Kamenashi dressed quickly without making a case that he was wearing. She looked in the mirror. Why had invited him to come out? ... To ask again for his silence?

She was bad ... but the brick he had in his chest ... he could be called "envy"?

Akanishi rang the doorbell repeatedly. Kamenashi appeared in the doorway, his face shaded by a dark patina. We

-close "she said.

Akanishi nodded.

They ignored the couples who followed each other often, next to each other, the arms are touching. But they could not transmit any heat.

-Believe ... - Akanishi began to speak, - ... I have been given more opportunity than you?

Kamenashi shook his head-I have no intention of going to America.

But maybe he was lying. America ... Had the smell of freedom.

-Once you're back ... come live with me? - She asked in a whisper that barely Akanishi was able to perceive.

-Mh ... can-do smile.

And once the contract with Johnny's? He would like to return to America. But he said nothing. He could not make him suffer more.

Kamenashi stopped to fix a window, the hearts were on the agenda, and was nauseated by all the romance. Akanishi stopped next to him and put his hand on his shoulder. Kamenashi gasped.

-I ask you something ... or I feel I could burst-confessed Akanishi.

With a faint nod, Kamenashi gave his consent.

The sky had turned black.

-You told me ... have you changed my life ... ... this sentence is too big for me weight-

Kamenashi held back tears. He could not express what she felt, her feelings. He said nothing.

Akanishi vigorously shook his shoulder and then left him.

Standing side by side, eyes glued to the windows, but saw nothing. The thoughts swirling in their heads clashed.

The wear ... maybe it was a natural thing. Grow significantly change.

-Let's go home?

Kamenashi nodded.

home ... meant ... the place where the emotions reside.

yet ... I still love you.

-I'm sorry ... have you not said anything about America Akanishi-admitted after long minutes of silence.

-No ... my mistake ... I should not expect anything ... you are free to do what you want-

... But it was undeniable the fact that meeting him was the best thing in his life.

-part ... Even if I do not stop loving you.

Kamenashi nodded vigorously, I know.

Those words had the same consistency of the air.

-I'm afraid ... - Akanishi continued to speak,-to destroy your life ... going on.

In that statement, Kamenashi did not know what to say. Turned away, and tears began to fall silent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment