Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sores On Lower Stomach

Communication service

Messaggino fast fast Warning · °
Unfortunately they are still chock full of stuff to do for the university, which by good wizards have an infinite number of things to study (a book and a half for an examination and two for a more ...'ve got the next two weeks ._____. genius, eh? ° °), then ... I do not know exactly when I'll update T______T I started scribbling the chapter, but I will take a while 'before you finish it for good, not to mention the pictures D:
I wanted to let you know, just to not give up so dry mouth for like six millennia
XD (nah, oh well, in teoria dal cinque in poi sono libera .____. si spera)

Quindi... abbiate pazienza T______T

La mia "faccia da esami" ._____.

P.S.: ma poi, a che servono gli esami?
P.P.S.: ...e comunque, dopo la teoria della percezione, non esiste niente di più inutile dello studio della conformazione del carattere. Ecco, l'ho detto. Tzè.
P.P.P.S.: per scrivere questo post sto usando un carattere tondo, graziato, corpo 12 o giù di lì, con ascendenti/discendenti brevi e numeri minuscoli .____. il testo ha la bandiera a sinistra .____.
Cazzo, si vede che I'm going crazy, huh? ° ° Now 'is the stuff I dream at night as well D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment