Monday, February 7, 2011

Colloidal Silver And Virtiligo

east wind - Chapter 2

I'm back. It 'an infinity of time passed my last post, right? I will not lie by saying that I was busy and a bit 'that I do not write, but I have to post the material in abundance. The point is that I had passed the urge to post for a series of operations here on the pastry that I had put down their arms. I just do not care anymore, I decided that on balance it is not worth the blood to be bitter because someone does not appreciate your writing or pairing you like, and for that reason, he decided to taunt him in all too little veiled. Do what you want, anything I see from now on, do not touch me anymore. The only thing that freaks me is to finish my fanfictions and read them to those who can appreciate them, just that.
I'm not a great writer, in fact I know I lack talent, but I write what I write with your heart and I hope to donate at least an emotion, whatever that is.
That said, we sincerely hope you enjoy reading.

Title
~ east wind
Genre ~ AU, Historical
Pairing ~ Sakumoto
Rating ~ ~ PG
Disclaimers Sakumoto I belong to each other \u0026lt;3
Thanks & notes ~ For [info] harin91 simply.
previous chapters ~ Ch.1

"It 's been fun, right?" Sho said, returning finally to be able to speak in his language.
"Yes, it was. Children were especially pleased that you brought the sweets of your land. "
" You could taste it you too! "
" I'm just a servant, Sho, am I not allowed to do these things. "Sho
shrugged. "How do you know so well, my tongue, Kazunari?"
"It 's my mother tongue."
"WHAT?" Almost jumped, turning to look at the guy next to him.
"I also lived there when I was a child, up to seven years. Then I was sold to the Sultan as a servant in exchange for favors ... Yes, my family there was very keen to me, I'm afraid. "
" So you're the only addition to the palace to the Sultan to understand me! I see. I'm sorry. "
" Now is the past. "He shrugged," And here I feel good, Sultan is a great ruling and it is almost like children. I arrived at the palace I was really little and I played a lot with the second, at least until ... "he stopped and was silent. Maybe it was not yet the case to make the word of that story.
"Until?"
"Well, then grew up and commitments, was natural loss. That's it. "
Sho frowned. In fact the story had some holes, but for the moment he decided he just wanted to mind his own business.
"I have to accelerate the learning of the language of the kingdom," he said suddenly, making thoughtful "As long as you laugh and joke is simple, but the heirs and women do not understand a word in the lesson series, will speak in my language. "
Kazunari nodded. "Can I help you."
Sho nodded and smiled. "I accept help willingly."

Jun did not understand a single word of what you were saying, but still listened with interest. That language was almost musical, came in and it's cleared. I do not understand why, perhaps the only plausible was that he had never had contact with other cultures, in any way, this was the first time and maybe it was special. She rose slowly over the wall, they were passing by the gate at that moment and their eyes met for a brief instant and electric.

"What?"
"What's Sho?"
"I saw someone back there. There was watching, I'm sure. It 'been a while, but I saw the eyes. "It was wonderful, he thought, the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen in his entire life.
"There's no one there, you know? I think you're still tired from the trip. Come on, let's go. "
Kazunari beckoned him to continue, just bowing his head and pointing his hand toward the hallway, as to invite him to go away from there.
Sho looked at him straight in the eye and knew immediately that the servant was trying to hide something.
He turned again towards the door of marble, but there was none. The rooms of the firstborn intrigued him so much, maybe it was just that.
"Yes. Let's go. "
Kazunari followed, giving only a last look at that door, lasciandoselo behind without knowing that someone, hiding behind the stone arch, continue to observe in silence.

That night, about three o'clock, there was wind. He could not sleep, so he opened the window and looked out, starting to breathe deeply. There were moments when it seemed he could not breathe. Has been the new environment, anxiety, feeling pressure from everyone and everything, air hunger, stress, but it was as if he could not get enough air to the lungs. So then when she found herself alone with the wind, struggled to breathe and fill the lungs until he could.
Sho thought that there were various types of wind. What about that night was a good wind that takes away the bad thoughts away, the wind that caresses you clean, you mess up your hair and makes you feel clean, pure, at peace with yourself and with the hectic outside world. That wind that gives you the will to live, he wanted to share with everyone, but also listen in silence alone was not bad. There was so much wind that the sky was clear blue, sprinkled here and there for only a few puffy clouds lit by the full moon. There were no words to describe it, that sky, that was an intense dark blue, and where it came from him, from the smoke of the steel industries and the lights of the gas lamps that lit the streets of larger towns, it was almost "strange orange".
After having breathed deeply and watched with interest the shining stars - marveling that "What if I took a shot that is not the North Star," and would not have remained so surprised, he knew enough about astronomy to remember what constellations were visible in several places during the year and he knew that from that population, which for him was the polar or Navigator, was called "The pivot of the planets" - closed the window and let l & rsquo ; air continues to flow into the room through the crevices of this clover-shaped, and returned to the bed. He moved the soft and delicate fabric of the curtains around him, translucent veils of different colors and embroidery finely crafted, thought he should try to close my eyes the next morning that should have taken lesson already on the early However, those magnetic eyes would not hear out of his head. We had thought the whole evening and could not give up the idea of having imagined it all. Forget the idea of back to sleep and slipped quietly out of the room, wearing only the light in white linen blouse and trousers of the same color and fabric.
walked the corridors with a naturally great to be there for even two days, occasionally flattened behind a pillar or a wall, if he felt the footsteps of the guards arrive, or some servant even though it was busy night. In that building, even the servants had not slept ever.
It took him just over ten minutes to get to the actual housing and stood before the great white gate, putting her fingers between those turns cold and taking a look inside.
If they found out they would probably cut his head off, but curiosity was stronger than any fear. Cast his eyes within that corridor, even though the sun was gone for quite a while, it seemed more ethereal and supernatural as it had appeared the previous morning.
There was no one, of course. Although it was not all the fruit of his imagination, how could aspettarsi che quella figura apparisse nel bel mezzo della notte?
“Aaah, sono davvero uno sciocco” sussurrò accovacciandosi a terra e nascondendo un attimo il viso sulle ginocchia. Lo era davvero, rischiare così non solo il lavoro, ma la vita, per una curiosità così assurda… Beh, aveva dell’irresponsabile, se non addirittura dell’irrazionale. Eppure quegli occhi, quegli occhi, non riusciva a levarseli di testa.
“Ecco, ora li sogno anche ad occhi aperti” brontolò quando alzò lo sguardo e li vide dinnanzi a sé. “UARGH!” fell back on his backside and crawled back to the center of the corridor.
That person was in front of him, he had not imagined. Her beautiful eyes, were not just a figment of his mind, had seen them really.
"You ... me ... you scared me ..." he said in a broken language of the place.
The other looked at him with surprise, his head tilting to the side and peering with curiosity and attention.
"What are you doing here? If you discover you kill, you know, "replied the figure shrouded in a veil of purple bright: he thought that color blends in perfectly with the eyes of that dark brown, almost black.
"I know ... I'm sorry ...? Yes, I think it says so ... I'm sorry ... "the heart rate was returning to an almost normal again and approached the imposing gate, leaning back his fingers through those drawings of stone. "... You are the heir," he asked with a little 'hard work, was not sure I said the exact term, but hoped that at least the way you understand.
The other nodded, but said nothing. It was strangely still, staring at the fingers of the other with desire to explore, learn, at the same time, however, was terrified that someone might come. "It is useful to if you leave, you should not be here. But it is only advice, if you want to stay and then kill you, is not something that concerns me. "In fact, with those words I just hope I scare him, he wanted to leave, he did not want more bloodshed, especially not under his eyes. Yet at the same time wanted to stay. They were perhaps the months did not speak with anyone who was not Satoshi, but how much she cared for his master, was not enough. The new guardian was the first person who had the courage to get close to her rooms.
"Why are you ... ... everything covered? I can not ... ... see you in the face? "
The son of the Sultan seemed alarmed, an indescribable panic filled his eyes and Sho rushed to shake hands and apologize to the many bows his head, awkwardly.
The other seemed to cheer at once, was not appreciated insistent and enjoyed a flicker passed over his eyes, illuminating.
Sho looked at him spellbound.
"What's your name, stranger, "asked the future sultan.
"Sho Sakurai, Your Majesty."
"Sakurai Sho ..." he repeated this, before hearing the sound of footsteps coming from down the corridor. 'It's better that you go, Sho Sakurai, "said agitated" will return to see me? "She added, uncertainly.
Sho smiled, turned off the mind and heart in turmoil. "I'll definitely" that was a promise. He got up and ran away, unable to comprehend what was happening, without finding a plausible explanation that strange feeling that filled the stomach. Did not know that those eyes, those two precious stones and shiny, had bewitched at first sight. Jun
shook hands, looking to go away.
seemed absurd to hear that beat again, feel the blood flowing in every fiber of the body, did not know whether to be frightened or welcome him with joy. But he could not help it, because it may seem impossible, even by a paralysis of the heart can only be reborn to new life. Can not fly, but takes a step to take another step, like the bark of a tree, bare and dry, which is preparing for its greatest force to the rising of a shy spring. Regenerate the trees, nature, flora ... And when you no longer feel the hurt and why, perhaps, a small window inside that place undefined which lies somewhere between the mind and heart, it is open. And who knows that a breeze of wind from the East, one day, without knowing how or why, can not restore life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment