Monday, February 21, 2011

Salmon Patty With No Egg

Fic: I need time for my world to turn right-side up again

Title: I need time for my world to turn right-side up again
Betareader: [info] el_defe , es usual. *
Fandom: RPF - AC Fiorentina
Characters: Stevan Jovetic, Alberto Gilardino, Mutu (!!!), Mario OC interspersed.
Rating: VM14
Warning: Future! Fic, slash, drabble collection, I I impuccisco , FLUFF. (The Glory of angst not to, you can not understand).
Disclaimer: This fanfiction not for profit. You do not want to offend or be prejudicial against real people described. Nothing told in this fanfiction has really happened but it is fictional, so do not pretend to give a truthful picture of events or personalities.
Word Count: 3000w. ( [info] fiumidiparole )
Notes: I will have to develop this verse clearly far and wide because I'm finishing the OC shipp to each other and with the rest of the world and understand that it's getting slightly disturbing. Written in a moment of delirium for [info] IT100 and his latest challenge, but unfortunately I have not had time to post, damn. Other notes that might make things clearer! Mario is the son of Adrian's previous marriage to the one with Consuelo Chiara * moment of love and spreading love on * and Consuelo was born in 2002, or so my irreplaceable source of information and incitement to murder [info] el_defe found me. What else to say.

Summary: 2025. The second championship for Stevan driving the Spring of Fiorentina, after the onset kissed by luck of the previous year which saw him win the Scudetto. The first season on the bench the first team of Alberto, she finds herself lost years before mending relations and handle problems that certainly had not brought to account.


Banner of the beautiful [info] miss_hale : *


( I need time for my world to turn right-side up again )

0 comments:

Post a Comment