Thursday, February 3, 2011

Free Movie Xpress Train

sicilife @ 2011-02-03T18: 34:00

I forgot to mention that last Saturday I finally did after a 20 - year hiatus, once again embarked on skates! ,..... I have acquired in December in St. Petersburg. Of course, we must stipulate that the skates are not the kind that were with me once, leather inside and out, with a normal, not immediately rusting blade, and in general, with a whole bunch of advantages. My new skates come from China, like most modern products, but covers them - Italian, comfortable - it's the only positive point of my skating kit:) Oh, yes! there is also a bag with a zipper for the transfer of these skates on her shoulder, she too comfortable.
skate we went to the Palaghiaccio, in Catania in the area of Playa. Palace of large, ice rink, too, the pleasure is worth 9 euros for 1,5 hours. The ice is bad, apparently, staff Palace are all deeply do not care: non-Olympic same reserves are trained and Sicilian adolescents.
What is this "badness"? The fact that the ceiling of the palace is constantly dripping cold water, incidentally, one of these drops fell on my nose and the other by the collar - a dubious pleasure. When the drop is not welcome on its way free fall of obstacles in the form of the human body, they land on the ice, forming a hole in it at first, and then slides because of the drop falling persistently at the same place. These hole surface of the ice just teeming with, and if you are overclocking and bounced on a hole, but also in reverse, then grohnites to fame. Since the rumble old bones in the evening as something not part of my plans, especially after 20 years I did not stand on skates, then had to ride slowly cautiously, although after an hour trenirovochki clothes could rotate in a centrifuge. Overall I was satisfied: the childhood remembered:)
Yes, several words about those who made me company on the ice. This is my husband and the couple nashh friends. My husband surprised me: it turns out, he knows how to skate. Explained this fact the fact that once rode on roller skates and still skiing, but it helps. A couple of friends also moved on the ice, like a pair of penguins. In general, It is understandable: they are - the Sicilians, not the people of the north, and not skiers, though too happy.



http://www.palaghiacciocatania.com/home.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment