Saturday, February 19, 2011

What Does It Mean When You Have A Low Bmi



Then one asks, but how to be the Jinda the OTP of this girl? xD right, I have done nothing but post Kameda xDDD So! Here I am, (after the failure of last fic that has not fucked anybody xD) I post a little antiquated Jinda! The setting of the fittest is not going well but I hope the same: P

Title: Eternal Butterfly

Part: One shot
Words: 5000 Ca
Group: Kat-tun
Couples:
Jinda Genre: AU, angst, romantic
Rating: PG-15
Disclaimer: names are not mine, the characters
Warning: Yaoi, boy's love, shounen ai, call it what you want
Notes: 'Eternal Butterfly' is fine as the title for my purpose ^ ^ In fact I plan to speak of an eternal feeling between two free spirits, like butterflies. Ah, thinking it better .. bell'ossimoro is also a given that the butterflies do not live more than a day .. never will will say that their k Izuna to be eternal ^ ^ thank
: Rory-chan who read my story step by step while continuing to support me, because I'm not sure if she had not I stopped writing I did after 4 pages. Thank you for believing in me and listen to whenever I need it ^ ^ Raky-chan who told me about psychology and Buddhism started to concepts and issues that I have come in handy not only for this story, but also for my life. Ganbatte with the university, beautiful! xD My sister made me laugh when I told her this fic, complaining that they should 'do' one last time before the end xD Sorry! ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment