Monday, February 7, 2011

Flashes Of Blonde In Brown Hair



Ooooooh, the penultimate chapter. Well, yes. A few thoughts? * When it starts to autointervistarsi, it's time to call the neuro ... the number and try to do me * Um, yeah, so ... short story, knowing my standard (I'm verbose, what can I do? At least if I write, one can choose not to read * defense in water on all sides), with odd pairing in the middle (even if I do not mind helping with Masa Toshi and, in fact. sometimes escape me .. XD Shh, details).
I apologize for the figure Nino schifida that I do in his only appearance, but he will be back in the next (I think ... I take time to decide until the last post the next U_U)

Well, the penultimate chapter you U_U * music, direction, thanks *


TITLE: Revenge
WRITER: Jinny
Fandom: Arashi (maddai!)
pairings: Sakumoto, a splash of Aimoto, Masatoshi, a hint of Ohmiya (well ... everything XD)
GENRE: Au, angst with flashes
RATING: NC-17 definitely
Disclaimers: I have not yet taken possession of any johnny ... but if you lack ideas for Christmas ...
THANKS: Harin the poor, and Vampire Herentas that if they are sorbed to preview (and I know the whole block XD)
GIA 'POST: 1 2 3 4 ; 5 6

Satoshi looked at his cell phone rang, then looked at the boy before him. He did not expect to see them, not after all this time, not in that state. Sighing, he looked again at the phone display

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Excuse me a moment.>> Said to the other, and answered. On the other side could clearly hear the smile Masaki

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Jun Sho went to sleep, I think ...>> said

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Masaki, I'm sorry, but now I'm busy ... ...>> said. She felt a moment of silence on the other Part

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ok ... maybe I'll call you later ...>> said after a while 'Masaki

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Later I fear I'll still be busy .. maybe more ...>> Satoshi murmured, feeling bad. Masaki heard the other side

sigh \u0026lt;\u0026lt;I thought you broke?>> Heard him ask, on the verge of tears

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Masa ...>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;E 'them, right?>> Masaki said. Satoshi sighed

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;E 'here ... and I'm not understanding anything ...>> Satoshi confessed. There was a moment of silence on the other hand, felt ill and Satoshi

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Masaki, do not cry ... please ...>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Quiet, is not your fault ... I just fucked up ...>> murmured

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Did you go to bed!>> Satoshi hissed, severe

\u0026lt; ; \u0026lt;Yes ...>> Masaki murmured. Satoshi sighed, then shuddered, feeling a hand on his shoulder

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Who is speaking, I, Toshi?>> Asked the other man. Satoshi clenched jaw

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;No, Kazu-chan ...>>

Kazunari took the phone from his hand and threw it away. Satoshi turned to look

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do not know you, really! You've changed, and ... well, you are already a bad start with the question of leave me here ... then we leave and now you come back, saying he did not want us to leave ... and you're drunk!>>

A slap made him fall. Looked up in disbelief, feeling the tears sting the eyes

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Nino ...>>

Kazunari approached, fast, and pulled him up, then kiss him passionately. Satoshi felt loose, and gave himself completely to the kiss, oblivious to the phone on, oblivious to everything. It was in the arms of Kazunari, and was the only thing that mattered at the time ... then he found himself remembering the past months. And eyes of sweet Masaki, his arms it was not comforted when Kazunari, his voice saying that in one way or another would have fixed everything. His smiles that encouraged him, hiding the pain he was feeling ... and tried to break free. Kazunari not let go, and Satoshi started to cry ... well not understand what had happened, but when I began to see clearly, he was lying on the floor, the living room, with clothes means marched off. Kazunari was ... in the air, because Masaki held him by the neck raised mesh

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Who the fuck is this?>> Kazunari asked, suddenly gloss and very scared

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Nino, he's ... Masaki Masaki, meet my ex, which of course is now back in ... if you can put it down ...>>

Masaki dropped ; grip and Kazunari slumped to the ground, trying to keep himself in countenance. Then he turned to look at Satoshi, and his expression became that of a child who sees his favorite toy broke

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Toshi ... I ... I did that .... I'm so sorry not much ... ...>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You were probably drunk ... and so are now.>> Satoshi said, sitting down and trying to settle the suits. Kazunari took her face in her hands, sighing

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You had to beat me ...>> murmured \u0026lt;\u0026lt;had to kick me out ...>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt; ; You are stronger than me, bitch. In every sense ...>> Satoshi sighed

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;If I want him away.>> Masaki growled. Satoshi realized he had never seen him angry, and view it in that state was anything but pleasant.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Masa ...>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;so sorry, but this asshole she dumped you here when you needed him! I remember how small! I remember it well! Even when they did not say anything ... you understand many things without having to speak or look ...>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Toshi, I'm not understanding ...>> Kazunari said. Satoshi Masaki saw suddenly turning around to Kazunari, and he was afraid

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do not worry about me, I'm just a whore. >> Hissed

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Masa ...>> called again Satoshi. And Masaki knelt next, helping to put on, making up to do sit on the couch, holding a blanket.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You paid someone to sex, Toshi?>> Kazunari asked incredulously. And Satoshi felt ill

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Before we leave ...>> he said. Kazunari bit his lower lip, then looked down

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I guess I deserved essermelo ...>> murmured

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I really think so.>> The sentence of Masaki came from the lips like a spit in the face straight Kazunari. What looked up, Satoshi and saw the boy after he had been in love for so long.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Toshi, you've really done so much evil?>> Asked in a whisper. Satoshi Masaki kicked in, which was about to say something, and stood up, putting himself in front of Kazunari

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I asked you to come with you, and you told me that we should not make us seen together. I asked you to reach Thee, and I've said no. I asked you to come see me because I missed so much, and you've been putting off ... we left, I put my heart in peace, he started to like another person, and you're the jealous ... not fair! I plunged into six home drunk, I did not understand anything ... I'm not understanding anything! Explain, please!>>

Kazunari sighed, and then biting her lower lip

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I thought about you all the way back. And I drank while I was thinking about you ... and then here I am, but now that I'm lucid, I realize how stupid it was to come here ... he ... is not your boyfriend, right?>>

Satoshi looked at him, still without understanding

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This should really give you much to think about ... I have never been so attentive with you, never, not even at times when I felt I was not crazy if you had under your eyes ...>>

Satoshi down his face, sighing

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;This means that we are definitely leaving? Face to face, not by e mail?>> Asked, looking up to scan the face by Kazunari. That bit her lip and nodded

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Face to face ...>> said. Satoshi nodded, then took him to the door. Kazunari came out of his apartment, came out of his life. When the apartment door had closed behind the Kazunari, Satoshi felt his legs give him, and found himself in the arms of Masaki. A creature weak and sobbing ... Masaki led him into the bedroom, and put it lying down. Satoshi curled up on its side, burying his face in the pillow and sobbing strong. She felt his hand caressing the back of Masaki, and took a seat. Masaki looked at him and kissed him, passionately, making him lie down on the bed, straddled mettendoglisi above. Broke away from the kiss, opening her eyes and found Masaki watching him with questioning expression

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I want to forget even his hands. And I want it now.>> Satoshi hissed, her face wet from last tears, kissing and teasing yet Masaki. Soon, he found himself alone with the boxer, Showers, Masaki legs around his waist, his hands clasped, eyes cast a single glance. She kissed him again, biting his lips, making its way up with bullying language to bring together in a frenzied dance. Masaki sighed in the kiss, returning, and buckle against the body of Satoshi, who groaned and dry with a gesture, dropped his boxers. He remembered vaguely that it has already stripped and Masaki, after it is made to the least worst, not resisting well, penetrates and immediately started to move. Masaki moaned, biting his shoulder then when the pressures became stronger. Satoshi heard him complain, but ignored the cries, until she reached orgasm. And then he saw the tears of Masaki. Sighing, he went and sat down, turned away. She heard him pull up his nose

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Excuse me ...>> then murmured, turning to look at

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You're not so ...>> sobbed Masaki. Satoshi sighed and lay down beside him, letting him rest his head on his chest and squeezing gently to himself. Made him feel so fragile heart beat faster

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Did I hurt you ...>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not really, do not be fooled ...>> Masaki said, wiping her eyes and looking at him with an eyebrow raised

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Dumb>> Satoshi protested.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;It is not why you cry ... and anyway, you hurt me, asshole ... but that's not the point ... is that I do not know what's going on ... What's going on ... have not had our appointment with no kisses? We had ... but your talent is back, and here we are ... and I do not know how I feel ... I like you, but the fact that Jun has another makes me feel bad ... you know?>>

Satoshi sighed and kissed him gently

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I understand ... because I like you, but Nino has just broke my heart again ....>> said, with the lips still support those Masaki. That returned the kiss, moving his hand behind the nape of Satoshi

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;To hell with the hot date ...>> Satoshi groaned, feeling the hands of Masaki down along his body. This time there were no complaints, but only sighs, and kisses, many kisses. Satoshi tried to be sweet, and Masaki it returned with a number of small details learned during the long hours spent together to tell their dysfunctional love lives. With a last kiss, they reached orgasm together, then squeeze in a long embrace and fall asleep without changing position.

Satoshi When he awoke the next morning, Masaki there was even a shadow. But on the kitchen table, next to a carafe of freshly brewed coffee, there was a note written in hiragana. Satoshi smiled, taking

"I want to go to the movies!"

laughed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment