Monday, February 21, 2011

Sample For Recommendation Letter In Dentistry

Fic: you taught me The Dream (I want to Reality)

Title: you taught me The Dream (I want to Reality)
Author: [info] lisachanoando ( [info] Lizon )
Beta: [info] melting_lullaby
Chapter: 1 / 1.
Summary: Since Giuliana (The child of which we desperately in love in middle school) broke his heart, Francesco Montanari you are no longer in love. Vinicio Marchioni reminds him why.
Fandom: RP: Romanzo Criminale - La Serie.
Characters / Pairing: Vinicio Marchioni / Francesco Montanari, Alessandro Roja, Daniela Virgilio.
Genres: Comedy, Romance.
Rating: NC-17 .
Warnings: Slash , Lemon.
Wordcount: 8418
Notes: suffer officially say that this story has no reason to exist if not my apparent madness XD It would be nice to be able to pass on this nonsense words in the counter of my brothers # teamAngeli, but the sad truth is that this shot was written like ten days ago when the COW-T had not started yet, why nothing. And short. E 'Francesco speaking. Firsthand. Perhaps I should put it among the warning.

you taught me THE DREAM
I want reality

I decided that we would have felt that night, because to be honest I was also waiting for too long. I am not someone with the patience that you are well, in general, I would say that patience is not really my forte. Wait is annoying, especially in matters like these, that you never know when you stop doing that. I mean, when to release a new video game, a new movie or an album you always, more or less a given, even if only indicative, but one day you can mark in red on the calendar, and you know that when that day will be You have arrived ceased to suffer, because what are you waiting for finally be yours and you can, in fact, stop waiting.
With people it is not, is that when I saw Vinicius for the first time (and I had a terrible headache because I tried too much, too intense, and all together), I've seen popping up huge bill written on it over the head "In your film / the best retailers / supermarkets in your day of the month tot tot tot the year." We say that these things never happen, that is, the only way you know when you stop waiting for someone is when you are meeting in the afternoon for a coffee, not sure when you get a crush space, those devastating as the first in elementary school that you think should aprirtisi the ground beneath our feet because you are excited and depressed at the same time, and you have no idea when and if , especially if , the other can never repay you.
Well, initially I thought "wait", because in any case before move in whatever way I can be sure of what I felt. It had never happened with a male, before that time. And even with the females, in fact, had happened to me quite often. It's not that I had ever fucked a woman, of course, but it was the time of Julie that I felt so upset for one person. Julie was the girl in eighth grade I had broken my heart beat after letting me for months and months in confiding in me for every little bullshit, we were passed over like a tank with yet another confession: she liked Pierre's son Dr. Pierpaoli, Senior C. As a face to fall in love with a man called Pierre Pierpaoli, who has a father who is called Pierpaolo Pierpaoli, which in turn had a father who is also named Pierre Pierpaoli and then, in all likelihood, he will call his son Pierre Pierpaoli, remains a mystery to me. Not so much for yourself, I say, if you want to condemn you to be Mrs. Pierce Pierpaoli good for you, but for the sake of your future child. What if I want to call Pierce is also good, but at least we Montanari's last name. Piero Montanari sounds too good. However
. She and I had broken my heart I had never felt so taken by anyone else, until I met Vinicius. Vinicio I like it a lot and I can not say why. That is, apart from the fact that it is beautiful, that when he speaks I hear his voice echoing in my chest, sometimes I find myself staring at her lips for minutes only because I like the form they do, that in his eyes I see the most beautiful sights of those offered by the Roman sky is clear when d ' summer and shows you all the stars of the dancing with their dim lights in the background of dark blue mantle of night, and I will stop here because I'm getting silly. Here, see? I'm not a silly, but when I think of Vinicio a bit 'to get there, and it's strange because I do it without realizing it. Julie gave me the same thing in the sense that I'm not one who likes to listen to, say, but she, oh, she could listen for hours, describing the new dress Barbie Magic of the holidays that his father had given her for Christmas, and I was not bored at all. Change without notice, do so willingly, without being forced by someone else. I think that's the love in the end. This, or something very similar.
This thing, however, has gone on for months. With Vinicius - just like with Giuliana in its time - it was very immediate, a burst of fireworks the first time I saw him. Then you'll know already wait until the end of the second series of Romanzo Criminale was something quite unnerving. I do not know if you have in mind that the drive was set to end in three years. There.
In practice, that has happened while I was taking the first few months to bask in the almost forgotten feeling of being in love, and trying to figure out if it was real or not, Vinicius also used the same amount of time to do exactly the same thing. Just not with me, but with Alessandra.
The news gave it to the end of the day when we filmed the episode in which cold and Roberta were put together. They dropped the bomb with a lot of tact, as if it was completely unexpected, but I had learned long ago. Sometimes you just look at the people you love to see even the smallest nuances of their expressions and their gestures, and that day, turning the stage at Luna Park they were not pretending, and I had understood immediately.
sheepishly, I had retired in my corner of sadness and loneliness. Vinicio I had broken my heart like Giuliana at the time, but a little 'well, yes. Of course, I had used as rugs and diary for two years before to tell me, and indeed not really told me anything right, not only to me, at least, but it was painful also, and the sense of loss was strong in the same way. In addition, he and Alex were cute together and seemed a lot happier, too. How was I to step on their feet and say that I did not feel that they were together? That he might not reciprocate, I was fine, but at least you do not put with someone with whom I worked, because at least that way I could flatter myself that it was not true, and so I had them before my eyes so soft and serene day. It was a heartbreaking thing.
In this sense, there has been huge break between the first and the second set I was very helpful. I have done my things, I left, I saw the world, I met Fanny Ardant and became her boy toy for a while ', I learned to sing, more or less, I learned English, less than that more, and I'm back in the theater, which is the place I like more to play after a bath in my house. And this is what I served, because somehow my positive energy is channeled from somewhere and turned the great wheel of karma in my favor: When we started filming the second series of Romanzo Criminale, Vinicio and Alex had already left.
The first thing I thought when I got on set and I started to breathe the smell of dusty roads where the series was set, was that this time would not let me escape. Then I saw the trailer was coming down with a cigarette between his fingers and a leather jacket on the cold already, and I felt my knees soft. And I said 'enough, it's him. He is without a doubt, love is without a doubt. " Only then, between one thing and another, never happen the right chance to tell her, and so niche, I avoided the topic, I sighed and pulled straight when all I wanted was the real estate market in front of him and stand there looking at him falling on his knees before him.
Oh, not that I was not clear. I mean, the whole cast did nothing but make fun of me, it was so obvious that I liked that Sollima used to say "thank goodness that Lebanon is already dead in the first series, otherwise with all the languid eyes that threw him and sure as the Cold death was in making out there on the set for each take. "
Vinicius took it philosophically, crooked smile, blunt, shrugged his shoulders, but never said what he thought, and this thing threw me into an abyss of uncertainty that are dragged behind me all year until the end of filming, because it was as if I do not want to - why else not come forward, especially when it was clear that I do not expect anything else? - But you will not find the courage to tell me to disappear from his life, because they are too polite or perhaps as affectionate friend, I know. This would be the greatest tragedy, however. If I had wanted for nothing, I could tolerate it, but if you had asked me to be friends I would explode the brain, they would have had to format and restart from scratch, because I Giuliana had said more or less the same thing when I, in tears, having listened for a half hour rant about how cool it was the Pierpaoli, I had confessed that he loves her deeply. "We remain friends, France ', do you want?" How can we forget. Vinicio If I had said something similar, they should pick you up from the floor with a towel, because I would have dissolved into tears.
That evening, however, was my last chance. It was the last dinner of the whole crew, after which it would match the post-production, and both I and Vinicius would have been working for months to shoot the film coming out next year. When Sollima was to invite me talking about "a casual dinner, then a couple hours in a club, then all at home, nothing challenging, "I almost jumped on him with joy. I did not just because I might be misunderstood, the fact that Alexander was not that already tell me that I was a dead fucking - is also clearly not at all true, because no cock that was not attached to the body of Vinicius had never interested me before or I was never interested then - well, I preferred to avoid back all the directors I could get my sottotiro, I never wanted to convince Vinicius wrong things just because I saw too affectionate with other males.
The dinner was perfect, and the dinner would have been more perfect after dinner in the discotheque, where no one had seen or heard from me and I could continue taking advantage of the dark and the music, that would have knocked my fear and, aided by a little 'healthy alcohol, I would have happily moved into his arms.
I could not wait.
At the restaurant, I immediately took a seat on a chair in the middle of two empty chairs, so that even if someone wanted to sit on my left, the chair at my right hand was free, and vice versa. Alexander was immediately sat down beside me, and when, almost simultaneously, Daniel put his hands on the other seats still available and I saw Vinicius away to another place, on the other side than where I had I spent, I felt my heart strings in a move and uggiolai.
- Wait, wait! - Daniel said when he saw that Vinicius had chosen his place - I put there? No, what I like best. - Chirped, cheerfully zompettando up in his place and taking advantage of the fact that Vinicius had already pushed the chair to sit. - Graaazie. - Said with a beaming smile, - The place next to Francis is still free, if you want.
I knew that she had done just because I do not know exactly why, between you and Vinicius was not much of an idyllic relationship - probably the aftermath of the report were Patricia and cold in the series; these things one always tries to avoid them, but sometimes the antipathy between the role takes precedence over sympathy between the people and the professionalism of the actors - and she lost no opportunity to tease him a chance, but at that moment I was happy, because that meant that I had little revenge Vinicio side during dinner. Sure, I was sorry that he had not slings immediately next to me as soon as he saw the two empty chairs around me, but I certainly could not expect the moon, and basically I was so happy too. There would be time to convince me of how nice it was to the side. For the moment, it was enough for me and nothing else.
- Um ... - I began, like a taut rope violin when he was placed with his napkin on his knees, - cute place, right?
- Yeah. - He answered, without bothering to look. But is not that rifuggisse my eyes, it seemed that it was not only interested in looking at all. Not as if I were ugly, but rather as if I was incredibly annoying, a nuisance to be endured only good manners, and only for as long as needed, then let it behind.
- What do you think ... what to take? - I tried again, leaning sideways glance at the menu he was reading carefully - I never know what to take when I go to the restaurant, all things seem to me very good and I always end up order the first two and even three seconds.
- You see. - He chuckled, without taking his eyes from the menu. I blushed so deeply that begin to radiate heat, while Alexander laughed at my side trying in vain to cover his mouth with the napkin so as not to notice the other its fun. - Anyway, tonight do not worry. - Said Vinicius, so perfectly at ease not even stammer, something that only happens very rarely, - The menu was chosen by the production, is fixed. You'll have your first two and your three seconds and do not even need to worry about choosing.
Alexander could no longer restrain himself and burst out laughing while I lowered I look and straightened, leaving both hands in her lap, as red as a pepper and with the sole desire to die there and then.
did not talk much, at that table. A Vinicio liked to remain silent, if only because this is not the risk of jamming, and when I turned around to ask him something - like this: you liked the carpaccio? Do you think I should try it? - I answered him in monosyllables politely but without enthusiasm, and when his voice died away, the choir started in Dolby surround and Daniel Alexander made fun of me for every little thing because I felt the need to involve Vinicius, in one way or another.
- In France, '- I asked Alexander, when I saw between the uncertain possibility of a chocolate pudding or creme caramel, dissolve the atavistic doubt which I had not found the courage to speak to Vinicius, after it bothered me all night asking him if he preferred the more dry sandwiches or appetizers , pasta or risotto, pork ol'agnello, white wine or red wine - we make it to make a decision without Marchioni?
- Seriously? - Daniel gave him a hand, politely wiping his mouth with the towel before letting go to a funny little laugh, - What does not move a step before he has asked Vinicius.
That ended the matter. Sweet because I had not taken everything went awry, and I stood with his arms resting on the table waiting for soft it was time to go, convinced that he has now thrown in the toilet every chance I could still get win over the beautiful but frankly obnoxious that I sat beside him.
greeted the arrival at the club as a liberation. I finally stop teasing me from all and endure the looks amused and full of pity for Vinicius, to scatter the crowd. I like to dance, not because it is particularly good because the more I like to jump, and this is because my father was a child I did not ever go on the trampolines. He said they were dangerous. Since I'm free, whenever I get the chance - sometimes even when instead I should not at all - I'm always jumping around, and there is one place where you can do it without feeling ridiculous, a place where you sit on a runway where another hundred people just like you are jumping, and that place was the disco.
The place was very nice, full of pink neon lights. I did not see where they went the other, precisely. I guessed that they were going towards a cluster of tables and banquettes completely empty, too many compared to the nearly full room of not having been booked and reserved for us all, and then I completely disinteressai, diving into the crowd. I danced for at least two hours, and during those two hours Vinicius was never to dance with me or from me. To all the time, he sat on his bench, among others that every time they got up, came to dance with me for a few minutes, then went to grab a drink and sat down again, only to repeat the cycle after one quarter of an hour. He, however, no. Motionless as stone. Talking did not like, even dancing, drinking the bare minimum and also how the food was not so enthusiastic about the restaurant. I began to wonder if he really was a human being after all. Maybe it was an ogre and ate only children. At least this would explain what was bad with me.
When I decided to pack it with the twists and turns and jumps, the track had almost completely emptied. Had be rather late, because the benches were half-empty. Hot, sweaty and tired, I let myself fall on the first available, Starmie without looking around too. I figured that it was boring, Vinicio should be gone hours and hours before, and even began to feel lucky for having survived. A guy so unbearable? Why would I want it enough to feel bad as had happened in previous months? What a waste of time! What a waste of emotions! What a waste of everything! Fanny would call that night, just returned home, confident that I knew I was, she would not have slammed the phone down and would stay to listen to my complaints with the same maternal dedication with which he had heard a year earlier.
- Are you angry? - Vinicio asked at that point, and I had no time to even realize that I had sitting right next to him, because before I could register the fact I had something loose on the heart, as a knob of butter, which was making the flow of my thoughts more dense and soft, almost sweet. In a moment, I had forgotten all my warlike intentions, and himself, while being hateful and unbearable, he went back to being the most wonderful thing that I encountered in my entire life.
- No. - I said embarrassed, lying. He gave an ironic smile. He knew that I had told a lie, but I had no intention to dispose of, not after what I had dealt with during dinner.
We were silent for a long time, if only because he, as usual, did not speak, and I would rip his arm did before selling and speak to him first. Then, suddenly, after hours of nothing, and kind of boring when the only distraction was healthy Sollima, last one still standing apart from us, left the room, Vinicio laughed. And he laughed so strong that, despite the music had begun to play with more strength for the kids ready for the last laps before the end, I could hear him perfectly, and the sound of her laughter I slipped on fresh sudden and unexpected like a caress. I had not often hear him laugh so much, because it was an on-set that he wanted to remain in part because I felt so carefree laugh, my lungs, something inside me lit. His laughter was full, cheerful, booming, amused. Had I not known that he was laughing at me, I could not help myself from the imitation.
Instead, as was also evident that I was still kidding, I turned to look at him, frowning, hoping that all my perceived disapproval. Catching my look resentful, he just smiled serene.
- France ', - he said - if you sit still a little' tight ends more that you break. Click quiet. - And then allowed himself a smile a bit 'wider, before concluding. - We can not lay hands on him, if you're so nervous.
Avvampai. The enormous eyes, cheeks burning and my breath hub shamefully, I was staring at him as he slid on the bench to grow Audible unto closer.
- That ... - muttered, alluding with a nod to his sudden closeness as I clung to the arm by my side just to draw back a bit '.
- Do not you feel good. - He replied, calmly, leaning towards me, - The music is too high.
I swallowed hard. He was so close I could smell his breath, his warm caress on the lips. He asked me something I could not hear, dazed by the music and its heat, and he smiled in amusement, later becoming so close that I gave for granted he was going to kiss me, hearing his lips, closed my eyes and said, "or goes, or nothing, "and instead he reached my ear, and repeated its request to be certain that this time she felt. It was too unpleasant, during dinner? Yes, I had been, but I did not have the courage to tell him. I shook my head vigorously pushing back immediately with a brisk gesture curls soaked in sweat that I had stuck his neck.
- is that I did not want to be too nice in front of Alexander and Daniel. - Is justified he, shrugging his shoulders without the slightest hint to leave. - Given how little is enough for him to pull up half an hour taken for a ride, I thought if I was sweet to them they would have the opportunity to insist.
- Yes, but ... - I ventured, looking down with embarrassment - so they just made fun of me.
He looked at me doubtfully, raising an eyebrow.
- So we're used to, no? - Threw out, coming back to make sure that the felt and thrown into a pit of despair as I struggled between the desire to cancel the distance between us and kiss him, and the pain that I caused his words. I could be particularly hypersensitive to his person, it seemed obvious, but it seemed to me equally clear that he was instead made of wood. How could I miss the jokes that fell on him like a lead weight that was something I could not explain in any way. Yet, as I burned those jokes on me like hot irons, when I think of many reasons why his presence alone made me heart beat so loud, they were also on the list. Everything about him drove me crazy, I warmed up inside me threatening to explode. It was the craziest thing I ever had. In comparison, all the love I had felt like a strong friendship for Giuliana mistaken for something more. It was so embarrassing, so frustrating, so good. I almost feel bad to realize how long I would stay there to take me to deficient only if it meant I could stay close a little '.
- Already ... - muttered in a low voice, turning to stare at your toes, - Yes, I always go all around.
I think that just because he could hear all the time is so determined to stay close, as if we were to sit only a few inches of available space, and not all of the sofa as it was.
- And you sorry? - Whispered in my ear. His voice slipped me a thrill along the spine, and I blushed again, more violently than before.
- So I always forget after a while '. - Shrugged, turning his head to avoid the risk that he saw me so livid. - I always forget everything after a while ', especially those things that make me sick.
- Why? - Asked me, making me spend an arm around her shoulders and traendomi him. I assumed he did it just to avoid the risk of having to repeat something that I was not able to hear, and held off the embarrassment of repeating that it was the only reason that kept me so close.
- so why not do more harm, right? - I replied in a confused mumbling. He nodded with interest.
- And then one thing you must do to make sure that you will never forget him? - Asked in a soft voice. I held my breath, turning imperceptibly toward him. I found him staring at me intensely, so intensely that, once our eyes are, I could no longer divert our gaze to another point, a less dangerous. Took a deep breath, trying to remember how to breathe.
- Kiss. - Said in a pitiful whimper. He approached me again, without interrupting the contact of his eyes with mine. He arrived almost touching, and then drew back with a laugh so loud that echoes in my head like an empty church. If the My heart was made of glass, would have fallen apart.
- With you it's just too easy. - I said, reaching to retrieve his jacket and gave me a slap on the cheek before standing up. - Good night, Frank. - Greeted me with a smile.
I do not know how long I stood there motionless, unable even to move.
sleep long once he returns home. I had a little 'want to call Fanny to complain a bit', but it was too late. As I laid my head on the pillow, his ears still full of the voice of Vinicius confused with the strong music track, as I collapsed unconscious, and since I have no memories of the three days I suppose I have slept for the whole time. Moreover, with the terrible life that I had to frame the scenes that I had to turn to the second set with the work I was doing for movies, short films and theater, a little 'rest I needed.
The first memory I have after that does not involve a bed and a pillow is the voice of Sollima, with a heavy heart that I announce the phone in post-production they realized that the final scene, as is does not work, so we have to go back to reshoot all on the set, and also great race.
at all rested and still tragically sad, devastated at the idea of revising Vinicius - which, however, in those days had never even called - I got in feet, I made presentable and went directly to the set.
Sollima looked like a ghost, and all the other guys around did not seem thrilled to be there. Vinicio, apparently, no trace. Sollima handed me the script and showed me one of the caravan down the road, we suggest to take ten minutes to look at the new script before getting ready to take. I followed the advice willingly because I was still half asleep and I did not want to be there much in general, so the idea that I could hide a bit 'seemed attractive.
I sat on a bench, grabbing a bottle of sparkling water from the minibar and drank a sip before you close it and place it on the table, immersing myself in reading. The scene did not change much, but we had to do the movements were different. Play pool, it seemed, as it often had the band at times when there was no crisis to deal with. I liked the new ending was sweet. We wanted to close the story in a somewhat 'less grim, and the idea that even a thing where everyone would end up basically died so she was pretty happy.
I do not know how many minutes after I heard the door open and someone enter the trailer, but I was so taken by the reading that there Badai too. I read it all once more, smiling more heat as the scene took me forever better, and when Vinicius asked if he could take the water was like hearing a sudden noise of dishes that fall to earth shattering.
I looked at him, taken aback. He smiled at me and I could not move, even when I saw him bend down and retrieve the bottle.
- Can I? - Asked again. I nodded. He unscrewed the cap, drank and then shut again. - Thank you said with another smile and a nod. He bent down again, to place the bottle where he had taken, but after resting is not lifted immediately. Instead, he leaned toward me, and when I realized that this time was going to happen really I was almost missing.
His lips caressed my warm gesture in a soft, almost shy. I, unable to move, I stood there with eyes wide open, and I burst until I felt his tongue come forward in search of my own. So, feel it all slipping between his lips in hot and humid, I stopped feeling scared and lifted his arms, fastened to the neck while Vinicius planted a knee on the bench to keep his balance and leaned toward me, deepening the kiss.
We parted after a few minutes. I turned my head so much. If I was not sitting, I would certainly be dropped.
- Thanks for that too. - Vinicio said with a chuckle, before turning and leaving me out of the trailer to secure the empty air idiot, still incredulous.
For several seconds, I could not believe what had happened. I touched my lips and, finding them hot and a bit 'wet labored to reattach these feelings to the fact that they were that way because Vinicius had kissed and licked and bit and lemon juice to my surprise after drinking from the bottle - which come to think that meant we had kissed twice! Kisses indirect counted yet! And the thing that upset me more to think about the kiss that we had unwittingly exchanged by passing the bottle, rather than what I had instead stolen almost immediately afterwards, was to be no doubt indicative of the state of mental confusion where I was. I was completely lost, but mostly I was angry: Vinicius if he thought he could come to play with my feelings Giuliana, returning back to fifteen years as he seemed just on a whim, he was completely off the road.
I stood up abruptly, rolled up the script between the fingers so that it is a blunt instrument to use in self-defense in case of need and I ventured out of the trailer.
- Francis, ten minutes and turn. - I felt Sollima, without taking his eyes from the camera through which light was happening and shot. I ignored him completely, heading towards a point at random and hoping it was the same point to which he had removed Vinicius.
I looked around the neighborhood for half an hour. I ended up a lot away from the fenced perimeter of the set, I walked through streets filled with people who stopped me screaming "on Lebanon" and "Libane ', you're back from the dead?" And I signed more autographs in that fifteen minutes of freedom that in all the meet and greet where I had been forced for months. Vinicio, however, no trace.
was an intern to pick up my hair when I had already give up and, having forgotten that in theory I was there to work, I had stopped at a bar for a coffee that the owner had insisted on offer after making jokes for half an hour the fact that he wanted to alienate the Lebanese. "Look," I would say, "alienate the Lebanese would agree not sure but I know breaking balls properly when they leave me in peace," but in the end I had seen so genuinely enthusiastic about my presence that I had lacked the courage to do the bad.
- Francis! - Yelled the boy, pale and sweaty from my discovery as if his life depended on it, which among other things was hard not to believe - We're all trying to hours! - Exaggerated, grabbed his arm and began dragging me toward the set, - We must run, we're just waiting for you! Every minute we lose have more money that the production will have to pay and that if you carry straight back will be deducted from my paycheck! - Added in a desperate anxiety.
- Listen ... - I said, get carried away - not that you saw Vinicius, by any chance?
The boy looked back at me in disbelief, while continuing to drag it for a second.
- But it is on set with all the others. - Answered with ease. It ceased to drag, because I began to drag.
So the bastard had never moved from there! He had been on set all the time! And I go everywhere around Rome, hoping to find it! But this was the last that I did. He would have paid, and an expensive one, would pay all.
I put my foot on the set between two wings of the members of the crew that opened to the glory around me sighing relief, as Sollima running toward me in slow motion, smiling and crying and screaming "Fruaaaancueeeesssscuooooo sueeeei vuiiiiivuoooo" but I do not let soften. There would be time for work later. Before I had to solve an important personal matter.
I planted in front of Vinicio ignoring Sollima, who almost went crashing against the poor intern who followed me at the wheel, and peered intently. He seemed totally unrelated to any kind of problem could be procured me with her attitude. I hated him at that moment as I had never hated none before.
- Why did you kiss? - I asked a hard-nosed, not caring of the many jaws crashing to the ground with a deafening sound of breaking glass. Vinicius did not seem taken aback by my question, nor in any way troubled by the fact that gliel'avessi placed in front of at least fifty people half of them do not even know the name.
- Because there was no time to do the rest. - Replied calmly, leaning forward. And I kissed him again, traendomi him and holding his arms while imprisoned in taking advantage of my surprise, his tongue crept into my mouth in a wet and sensual caress, definitely stunning. - The one tonight. - Added with a smile, once it was separated from me. I felt distinctly
Sollima start to cry while the rest of the crew burst into laughter and clapped their hands there. Vinicius smiled, nodding half bow and taking my hand as we were in the theater and we had just emerged from behind the scenes to a standing ovation after the show ended.
- Okay, okay, that's enough. - Tried to impose the director, sniffling, - we all return to work and when we finish, there will be time to exchange favors.
I, realizing for the first time the figure I had done, instantly blushed, trying to escape the grasp of Vinicius, but he clenched his with more strength around my fingers, forcing me to turn around towards him.
- See what I mean. - Repeated with some confidence that once sent my brain on vacation justified - Tonight at dinner. From me. - Ended with another smile, before letting go.
Filming went well, without further interruption, and after being teased about one hour after the last take, I was finally allowed to go free. Vinicius, for some reason, was not targeted as much as me, and about ten minutes after the shooting had managed to sneak stealthily into their car, disappearing on the horizon without even saying goodbye. Man I was giddy and I was very concerned about the idea of going to dinner at his house. I did not feel safe. A house of Vinicius
'd been there once, centuries ago, for a dinner that he and Alex had organized during the airing of the first two episodes of the series. The memories of that night that I had not had much nice, so when approaching the apartment that did not just jumping for joy, between one thing and another. I was going to lock me up with a crazy schizophrenic evident in an apartment that certainly still smelled of his ex-girlfriend. It was clear that there was no way that I could come out unscathed from a night like that. Already in the elevator I was so sorry that I have agreed to have pondered long about the possibility of pressing the button for emergencies, save me from a bomb squad and then fled on foot into the night by dropping my tracks.
The lift was too quick for me to make a decision. He arrived at the right plan, Vinicius opened and showed me that I was waiting at the door with two glasses of red wine in hand. He was smiling, perfectly at ease, and I trembled not a little in accepting and adding to my mental picture of the night, too drunk I would have to unreason shortly afterwards, given how bad the wine was holding.
The apartment had not changed much, perhaps some details in the ornaments, but the furniture was still arranged in the same way and this helped to make me feel uncomfortable. Vinicius was still smiling doth Seraphic without hesitation the menu of the evening. Everything annoyed me, I was so nervous that seemed to me that everything would blow up any minute, and in fact was to try to keep some 'anxiety at bay, when he came to appoint the arista orange that we would have a second, I snapped, throwing a dirty look neurotic.
- are you sure you really stutter? - Said acid - Why did you do with me not even once. Maybe all take the piss and I do not waste because they are too stupid to deserve it.
He stopped immediately, tightening his lips and looking for a long time. It seemed that I did not expect anything for an exit like that, which, if possible, made me even more angry: I knew you can look like a simpleton, awkward and clumsy, but I was not there to see me go through that shit idiot. I was not.
He breathes in and out quietly, and joining me where I was invited by a gesture to sit on the couch. I obeyed without thinking, repenting immediately after it is not that he cared very much to remain standing there, but somehow doing it as I said it seemed to give him space. Him I had already given enough, and he had always treated me in exchange for fish in the face. Gliel'avrei not disallowed.
- I'm trying. - Said Vinicius at that point, and to hear his voice so low and calm, but tense in a spasm of anxiety, almost worried, I went my heart in my throat. - I am seriously trying to behave myself and not make a fool, but you have to give me a hand.
- What do you mean? - I swallowed, rubbing her fingers in her lap.
- That is to say that I like you-pp. - He replied, frowning. - Happy? I stammered. Now you know you do not feel too stupid to stutter in your pp-presence. - Blurted out, before stand up and give me your shoulders to escape into the kitchen, cursing softly. It was the first time I saw him lose control like that. Red face, flushed everything - it was staggering how little is enough for me to get high in his presence - I got up and followed him, finding intent to pull out the pork from the oven is now ready. A delicious smell of meat flavored with orange spread throughout the kitchen, taking me to involuntarily licked her lips. Vinicius was wearing a white kitchen gloves two red dots really huge, and it was beautiful.
- If you like me ... - I began hesitantly, remaining at the door without daring to move a step more - so why are you treating me always evil?
He looked at me briefly, before taking off the gloves with some embarrassment and retrieve a knife from the enormous strain placed on the shelf next door.
- Because it's easier. - Explained, beginning to slice the meat - If I behave in a natural finish to get nervous em'inceppo. The only way I can not jam and perform.
- ... so you always played with me. - I whispered, looking down - even when you kiss me?
- No! - He snapped, sticking the knife in the flesh. I took a step back and he realizes what he had just done, dropped the knife and walked away the plan, coming up to me. - Do not you understand? - Said in a low voice, - I can not talk to you as I want. I will close my throat.
I inhaled deeply, biting her lower lip.
- Is there a way to let me know what you think without really needing to talk, you know? - I tried, shifting his weight from foot to foot in a rocking uncertain. Vinicio allowed himself a smile a bit 'sad, looking away.
- Yes, - he said - I've already tried it twice and you have misunderstood. I
mordicchiai the inside of the cheek, hesitating for a few seconds before answering.
- This time, do not misunderstand me.
Vinicius raised his hand, brushing his cheek.
- It's amazing how you red. - Smiled in amusement, stroking the skin on my face flushed with his thumb before leaning forward and put his lips on mine.
My body reacted instantly to the touch, and it was also quite embarrassing because I was enough to make me a bit 'out to crush me completely against him and hear him wince. I sat back, felt so embarrassed by the disconnected brain synapses after synapses, as if my skull was beginning to get too hot and he were casting off before pressing the button automatic expulsion. While Vinicius smiled kindly and went back to approach goes back to kissing, I imagined my head open on the top and my brain to shoot yourself in the air strong enough to pierce the ceiling of the apartment and land a quarter later supported by the parachute, and then a hand came Vinicio do not know how in the midst of my thighs, stroking my erection from over jeans, and I sank the air.
Groaning heavily, pulled back as he rested a hand at the base of my back to stop me away too.
- Wait ... - mumbled confusedly, trying to avoid his eyes suddenly dark and scary - Non
- Do not ask me to wait. - Whispered lips, sliding along the curve of my back to shake up a buttock firmly between his fingers, forcing me to squeal surprised - Do not ask me to do a good boy because they are not. - Kissed me slowly, at the tip of the lips, and had barely time to feel the taste that he turned to leave and began to speak. - I do not want to wait for the second round to kiss, to caress between the third and fourth legs to fuck. - Whispered, leaning over to kiss me again - I want to fuck you now. Now.
- But ... - I stammered, uncertain - Dinner ...
- Fuck the dinner. - Said peremptorily, sliding on his knees in front of me. I looked at him with terror. I had no idea what wanted to do and, as it may sound stupid, I could not even imagine what someone would want to do in general according to his knees in front of another guy. My confusion had come this far, yes.
opened my eyes when I saw him fumble with the closing of my pants. There was something dark in him, I began to suspect that his moments of stronzaggine, as well as those of sweetness, were not of the poses, the lies, but only parts of Vinicius, who coexisted and sometimes emerge with greater strength than other . The idea was frightening because the idea that he could be so positive and negative as well as a few seconds away I put in agitation, but then almost all of it, put me in turmoil, and if I continue to attend - and when his lips came to rest without the slightest delay on the tip of my erection, licking just before letting slip between them in the wet heat of his mouth, I thought oh, yes I wanted to continue to haunt me - I simply had to get used to it and learn to live with it.
Unsure on trembling legs, I held on to the shelf behind me, holding on as best I could to the cabinet and planting his elbows on the smooth surface to avoid slipping on the ground. In motion, I inadvertently pushed forward, and Vinicio received my erection deeper without batting an eye, continuing to caress her with his tongue and pausing only occasionally to move back and forth along the length, while the kitchen air was filled with moans of my uncontrollable. I closed my eyes and threw her head back, panting furiously, and I realized when he let go of my erection and not bother to take off his pants to let me free to move the legs. I followed the instinct when he, pushing me up, invited me to sit on the shelf, and I felt almost an orphan when he followed me into the movement, it being folded on her knees instead of rising to kiss me as I had hoped to do. The lowered my eyes on him, hoping to understand what had in mind, but I did not see much, I did not have the time. All I know is that a few seconds later I felt him push me further back, almost to force me to lie down, and then felt his way into her face between my thighs, and his tongue dart quickly to tease my opening from the outside , filling the body of thrills while trying to keep myself on my elbows and beat back not to damage the head, even though I was shaking to the point that even the simplest task seemed impossible.
I felt his hands tighten firmly around my hips, trying to keep still, and it was only through this act that I realized how quickly I got moving, going to meet his language and follow in its strokes from top to bottom. Without thinking, I took to stroke firmly between his legs, because they interest me more than anything, all I wanted was to come and do it quickly, before exploding, but he, noticing my movement, turned away from me shooting and sat upright, clutching fingers around her wrist to stop.
- Vi ... Vinicius - biascicai uncertain, clouded eyes and eyelids heavy as I tried to find his face and I could only after a few seconds of hard to focus. He smiled, leaned over and kissed me gently on the corner of his mouth as he was freed footprint of its pants and knocked discreetly with the tip of his erection at the entrance to my body.
- See? - Said in a gasp, advancing a few inches inside me - stutters too.
I held my breath, raising his arms, and seizing him by the shoulders, planting the finger in his skin to make me white knuckles and gritted their teeth until they crack in an effort to not let go even a groan, while struggling, he made its way inside me.
- Vinicius - I called him, taking advantage of his moment of stillness to try to relax and catch your breath - Vinicius is-
- Sssh. - I reassured him, kissing his lips again and shaking his arms almost to want to rock while filming moving forward - I know. - Including nodded, smiled just cracked the effort and pleasure - but it passes. I do pass. - Said with a groan as he ran with a broken hand to stroke my erection and tight soaring up to the cramp.
I tried to concentrate only on the pressure of his fingers on my skin hypersensitive and hot, and closed my eyes. Dissolving stroke after stroke, received his wish in me and his tongue between my lips, hugging him so tight that he had to touch my chest with his every thrust, as she moved faster and faster, leaving me to push it against him to meet him at the same time affondare nella cavità perfetta che la sua mano chiusa a pugno formava e teneva ben serrata per me.
Lo sentii mugolare qualcosa di incomprensibile mentre catturava un’ultima volta le mie labbra fra le sue e si spingeva così in profondità dentro di me da riportare a galla il dolore per un solo secondo, prima di sentirmi esplodere nel bassoventre un’ondata di piacere così forte da cancellare tutto il resto, portandomi a gemere ad alta voce ed aggrapparmi a lui abbracciandolo con forza nel tentativo di impedire al mio corpo di sciogliersi sotto le sue spinte, le sue carezze, il tocco bollente delle sue labbra, e mi bastò sentirlo venire dentro di me – la sensazione più incredibilmente piacevole che avessi ever experienced in my entire life - To pour spent between his fingers, bowing his head back and dissolving at once all the muscles in tension, a risk that this sideways and end up on the floor, and managing to stay where I was alive and well because soon after that I was lying exhausted Vinicius dropped on me, keeping me anchored to the shelf with even a slight weight of his body. I inhaled deeply and
espirai while he discreetly slipped out of my body, forcing a dissatisfied grimace in front of which he could not suppress a chuckle.
- You're insatiable. - Said amused. The sferrai look, Slowly then straight down from the shelf, hoping that the legs support my weight.
- With all the time that I waited, - I muttered, bending down to retrieve his pants and pulling up while he settles down as best - you'll be lucky if they let you leave the house to buy cigarettes once in the next fortnight .
- What? - He laughed, rinse your hands with soap and water before picking up a knife and fork and return to the pork chop - What do you mean all the time you've waited for?
I smiled, and began to tell the good good story all over again: I decided that we would have felt that night, because to be honest I was also waiting for too long ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment