Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Russian Bare.com Beach



Jajajajaaaan


TITLE: Give me back my heart
WRITER: Jinny
GENRE: Au, angst
Fandom: Arashi
pairings: Aimoto, Sakuraiba (dan dan daaaaaaaan)
RATING: NC-17
Disclaimers: Do not own any of them is rather sad ç___ç
NOTE: I apologize for having been absent only two appointed on the fly.
THANKS: the readers a preview that if they are sorbed
WARNING: Requested kleenex
GIA 'POST: 1 2

Sho awoke with a start. The phone was ringing. She took a moment before she left the voicemail

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I need the clinical leader.>> Masaki said, on the other side. Sho had never felt so decided.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ok.>> He said simply.

Masaki Sho looked, sitting on a bench outside the hall where they were working Jun. However hard he tried, not remember ever having seen him so upset. Approached him, hesitantly. Masaki looked up and smiled

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Thanks ...>> said

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;And for what?>> Sho asked, sedendoglisi next

\u0026lt; \u0026lt;You did admit here. And ... and ... are here>> Masaki said, lowering her face again. Sho was surprised to see that he had been crying. Masaki was very emotional, he knew. That was why he had beaten in the race for the post. But now ... he was too worried about being emotional. He was surprised to fix his profile. He paused on the nose, the curve of the eyebrows, the shape of the eyes and lips ... then looked away, sighing

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What?>> Masaki asked, turning to face him. Sho grimaced

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm an idiot, that's all.>> Said.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Why?>> Masaki said. Sho turned at him. Small, innocent, innocent ... Masaki leaned over and gave him a quick, light kiss. Masaki broke away immediately

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;What are you doing?>> Hissed

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;That's why I'm an idiot. Why do you want to. I want to be your boyfriend ... I told you that Jun was not coming back, and we really hoped for, so you would have been mine ... but he is back ... and I remain scrubbed ...>>

Masaki looked at him, then looked away with a grimace

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;If we're in this situation is your fault ...>> said

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How, please?> >

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;He's gone because he knew us, but ... if I had ever known in that damn office ...>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hey, I think I wanted too!>> Sho said

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;A force from, I'm used to! Ma. at the beginning you remember you told me "or I'll fire you stripped! And I wanted to come out around Jun, to do it, I was able to maintain. And to keep it, I could not get me fired!>> Masaki was really furious. Sho was about to reply, but a lot of anger against him annihilated. He bit his lips tight, but for the first time in his life, the tears got the better in front of another person

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;So you do it just because you're forced to ... and ... habit ...>> he said. Masaki turned to look at him and frowned, seeing the tears

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not worth it. Do not cry. >> He said. Sho wiped her eyes, annoyed by the tone of Masaki

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Just can not stand up, bring it on.>> He said, abruptly.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Sho, do not do that ...>> said Masaki

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You know what I say?! I hope that there remains, under the knife! Why do so at least cease to break your heart!>> Sho shouted. Masaki jumped up and slapped him hard. He was trembling with anger, and had shortness of breath

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Do not even tell a joke!>> Hissed \u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not a joke!>> Put her hand to her mouth and he closed his eyes, but tears still rigarono face. Sho stood up and hugged him in turn

\u0026lt;\u0026lt; Excuse me, do not cry ...>>

Masaki if he pulled off, sending him slamming back against the wall.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Hold off! ... You're a horrible person!>> Sobbed

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But he is a saint, right? Only happens when it has no place else to go, just when he needs help, just when he needs them! After disappearing for months! He has always done>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;... He wanted to change>> sobbed Masaki

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;says it all the time, you idiot!>> Sho shouted. Masaki shook his head, locking eyes. Sho kicked the wall, then lifted her up in his face Masaki they forgot to have her cheeks streaked with tears

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You're an idiot too.>> Said, and hugged him. This time it held on tight, as Masaki trying to break free. Eventually, the force got the better of Sho, Masaki and clung, sobbing.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I'm sorry ... I did not mean those things ...>> murmured \u0026lt;\u0026lt;I've been a jerk ... but ... it's a year now going on ... you say that he is gone away when he found us, but the first three times it went away? And you ... you have accepted only to make him pay, I know ... that still does not make me feel better, but at least I look like a slave ... more>>

pulled Masaki sniffed

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I do not know if I can ... more>> he said. Sho stroked his back

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;We do the . I know. So, now calm down. You do not want to get out of that room Jun see you cry and hugged me, right?>>

Masaki moved away, nodding and wiping her eyes. Sho sighed

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;If you suffer again, bring it worse. I warn you.>> Said, then walked away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment