Thursday, February 3, 2011

Is Kate Ground Married

The More Things Change ... - Chapter 28

Siori Ladies and ... new chapter: D
An episode a bit 'odd, the point of view this time is different from all those we have had so far. There is no advance, only that this was one of the funniest chapters ever to write, not because of the events, but for style and for the photos ... soon you'll understand why good read XD ^ ^
PS: it is very short, I know ° °






The ringing phone startled me. I glance out the window: it's dark. Apparently, I slept longer than I thought.


I start to reach for the phone, then I block. The answering machine has already begun.

- ... Leave a message after the beep-

A moment of silence.

-Hey, baby ... I wanted to tell you that everything is ready. We will start soon. Call me when you hear this message, ok? -


recognize the voice. Pick up the phone.

-am-here I whisper, voice still slurred by sleep.

A nervous laugh.

-Oh. I thought you were not there. Well ... you've heard the message, right? -

-I 've heard, yes-

-So, what do you say? A few more days and we will be out of it. No more worry-

breathe deeply.


-Yeah ... easy to talk to you-

A pause. I feel that holding my breath. Attempts to resume the peace.

-What do you mean? -

Repurchase fully aware of me, the last traces of sleep vanished everything.

-I've had enough of this game. Was not to be. I ... -

not let me finish.


-Do you think I do not know? Was not to be, it is true. But it happened. All we can do now is to leave behind this history-

-Running away like rabbits? - Hiss.

Silence.

-Perfect. Let me to say what I think, for once-continuous-not wish to attend. I've had enough of lies. I can not continue like that. I'm going to confess-

-C-what? "- His voice fell to a gasp.


-Did you hear well-

-N-can not! After everything we've done ... you can not mess it up so for your fucking fancy! -

I massage his temples with his free hand, trying not to explode.

-Capriccio? They managed to find the tracks on the gun. And the detective called me just yesterday for a new appointment. Do you really think of running away solve anything? We would end up only confirm their suspicions, if I had not thought, I realize to be raising the tone.

Again silence. I hear a quiet sob the other side.



-Do not do it ... -

-Sorry, it was a losing battle. It makes no sense-

The sobs turn into hysterical screams:

-I do not want to end up in jail! I've done nothing but support all this time, because you have to ruin my efforts so? It 'not your fault that this mess has happened! -

starting to get enough.

-I have shown you the gun, he said.

-But I never said shoot-

This time it's just too much. I do not answer either, and hang up the phone directly.

Moments of silence, before a new ring. The answering machine attacks before they have time to do anything.

-Sorry, I did not say those things. Please, I ... - his voice died in a faint hum. With an exasperated snort, threw the phone plug on the floor.





0 comments:

Post a Comment