Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jc Penney Salon Hair Color

Virtual Love

Yesterday I forgot to post XD Anyway I am to remedy ...

Title: Virtual Love
Fandom: Arashi
Chapters: 3 of 6
Genre: AU, angst
Rating: PG
Pair: Sakumoto
Desclaimer: are not my property even though I'd love XD and since they are not and do not know what to write about them peck these roles U___U
Thanks: the usual three that have already read and commented
previous chapters: Intro , Cap.1 , Cap.2

Chapter 3-MA
YOU DRANK THE BRAIN !!!!- Nino exclaimed angrily at the door.
-Eh?! - Sho being asked doubtful, however, careful to stay on the door carefully.
Let me-I must speak! - Said Nino now trying to do by the friend, but parried Sho is now at the door.
-No ... now ... you can not, "said immediately.
-What? ... Sho feel I do not know what you have but we have to speak after those who have sent me mail, I do not know if you're crazy or what but ...-
-Mail? What mail? I did not send
-...- Do you want to make fun of me?! E 'from your address I received the email signed "Jun"! Arise now and let's talk inside! - Sho said, ducking and entering the house.
-No, wait Nino! - Tried to stop him, but Nino was already inside the apartment.
-mail I want an explanation for those now - Sho said, looking dashing in behind him.
Sho is now positioned so that Nino could not see the computer screen.
-So?! - Asked again Nino increasingly frowning.
Nino-you might be wrong I did not send any ...-
-I was-I-Chi
?! What ...- Nino asked stepping back and looking around scared.
Sho sighed resignedly and scanned from front of the computer, showing the screen Nino after a moment of bewilderment looked at him with wide eyes.
-What ... What?! - shouted pointing at the screen.
-E 'Jun-Sho said.
-You're kidding right?! - Asked turning to Sho, Jun-That is not! Perhaps you are mad?! How did you come up with something like that?! That was why all those questions that made me? And 'why have you locked up at home without ever leaving without ever seeing each other?! - Asked Nino, and was furious when he said all those things, pointing in the direction of the screen.
-Stop! - Yelled back at Sho Nino was holding down the finger pointed at Jun-I feel! - Said, scolding him.
-It 's a car! I do not care if it can hear! You're crazy! Jun Sho ...- but violently pulled off the wires that connect audio and microphone pc Jun and fell into a surreal silence, but continued to see them argue. Nino looked really angry and Sho also began to yell. Nino kept pointing and yelling at Sho Sho and putting was equally often between Nino and the screen, as if he were protecting.
The discussion lasted for a while, then went mad Nino, Sho followed him to the door, but soon he was back in the room, Jun saw him sigh and then turn around to him. Jun was hard to look at him, confused and was sorry to have created all this mess, but not really wanted, was just worried and would never have imagined such a reaction by Nino, from what I remember he had never seen him so angry in his life.
Sho leaned down and began to fiddle with the wires that had been taken off, it took him a while to restore everything.
-you hear me - he asked a final time to fix the disaster he had done ripping off those wires.
-Si-Jun said. Tomorrow
-exchange wires for safety, "said Sho.
I'm sorry, "said Jun-down face. Jun
-no ... I'm sorry you ... you never had to witness the debate, "said Sho immediately after seeing the sadness on the face of Jun. He had always been that way every time he saw him sad had to try to return him to smile, even if was not very good at it.
-mail I sent those to Nino, I was worried. Last night you were so funny, you mumbled things that I did not understand then and I know ...-
-Jun, sorry for interrupting, said, "But being comfortable is alright-but-
Nino first
...- - Nino does not understand, can not understand how I feel ... but ... I will try to talk, you do not have to worry about anything ok? - churches. Jun
looked into his eyes for a while without answering, then said:-Ok-

But in reality, Jun felt there was something wrong, something he did not know and that's Sho was secretly taking, anger Nino was motivated by something, but he did not know what, in his memory was sure there was nothing that could provoke such a reaction in Nino.

-You make me talk Please try to silence !!!!!- shouted Sho Nino who kept yelling at him, saying agl'altri what he had created. They were in the apartment of Masaki, had come to him asking him to call Nino and Satoshi. But when Nino saw him again he started yelling angry. The others were confused by these two, and Nino began to handcuff her way to explain what had happened only the night before, obviously had not had time to tell all the other two.
-Sho is true what he is saying Nino? - Satoshi asked in a tone so serious that Sho had seen very few take times in his life. It is true, however
-....-
Sho-this is absurd, I thought the same beyond! - Masaki retorted.
-You gotta be a good show, just because you're out! - Said Nino.
-It 's been over a year and I continued to feel bad !!!!!!- shouted in response Sho and the others fell silent, seeing the tears of others.
-I felt alone, Jun was all for me, I was an idiot for years! I treated her like shit just because I knew that he liked and did not want to admit that I liked him a lot. And then ... when at last we managed to understand us, but ... when Jun has managed to make me really understand how I felt, I was away ....-
Masaki Sho wept as she embraced him again, then made him sit on the couch while continuing to pass his hand on her back trying to calm him down.
Sho-but ... why did you do? You know that is not Jun, is a machine, a computer. It can never replace, "said Masaki Jun gently when it appeared that Sho had calmed.
-I know, but ... gives me comfort. He is ... Jun is really in some way. It has everything to him, is not just appearance, it is the composition of an image that has only the appearance. He has memories of Jun, all her memories, I recorded him in all the memory I had of Jun, every little thing, every slightest detail, from how the hair system his taste in clothes, his character is of Jun, if only we were speaking for a while you would understand that
...--What is a machine and nothing else! I do not want to talk! I want you to turn it off! - Nino shouted, and then taken out of the apartment, slamming the door.
-Nino! - Masaki tried to scream but it was useless to stop it.
-I think I to him, "said Ohno, then hurried to follow the other.
-Scusalo "said Masaki Sho to look back and seeing the expression was sad and scared.
He sat down again beside Sho-Do you know Jun was important for Nino. It was his best friend, practically grew up together. You should understand his pain because it is very similar to yours. Yet he tried to move on. The fact that you have created ... this ... Jun this one, I think it is hurting more than anything else, after all, is a machine, can not substitute ...-
Masa-please ... tell us, just once, but please come with me-she pleaded Sho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment