Thursday, February 24, 2011

No Supported Camera Detetced

GIVE ME BACK MY HEART

place on the fly before you get dressed and prepare psychologically and physically to spend the night Mantua, who ... Well now, in fact, are putting a spare to my mom (so it seems that that has brought the mechanic XDDD Well, more or less, put the hip "and you wear?" Yes, Mom, in 30 years, when you have 99 ... You know that stuff ...)
Bon, stand and go!



TITLE: Give me back my heart
WRITER: Jinny
GENRE: Au, angst
Fandom: Arashi
pairings: Aimoto, Sakuraiba (dan dan daaaaaaaan)
RATING: NC-17
Disclaimers: Do not own any of them it is rather sad ç___ç
NOTE: I apologize for being absent from the two just mentioned on the fly.
THANKS: the readers a preview that if they are sorbed
WARNING: Requested kleenex
GIA 'POST: 1 2 3

Jun looked around. A white room ... his heart began to pound

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I took .. I have found ...>> began to murmur, in terror.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You are in a private clinic.>> Masaki said. Jun turned to look. She found him tired, lost weight. And the churches

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How am I here?>> Churches. Masaki gave a weak smile

\u0026lt;\u0026lt; There are two months tomorrow ...>> said, and his voice trembled. Jun dismay saw the tears fill your eyes

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ma-chan ...>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I thought I lost forever ... me ... I do not care who you are mine let alone for months, because it always comes back so much, but this time ...>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ma-chan, now I'm here ...>> Jun said. Masaki nodded, calming down. Then he shook his head, into tears while filming

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ma-chan ?..>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;How long I may, this time?>> churches. Jun looked away, sighing

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;You know it's complicated ... ...>>

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;But then just do not blame me if it does not work!> ;> Masaki sobbed. Jun sighed. Masaki knew that when he did so, was because he was terribly frightened. And he was lonely.

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I will not go for a while '...>> Jun said

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Not enough for me! I do not enough anymore, Jun>> shouted Masaki \u0026lt;\u0026lt;I can not wake up every morning with the anxiety, not knowing whether or not I'll find you next to me! I can not live with anxiety every time you go! With the fear that some of your customer or former customer I'll kill you! I ... I can not do more, Jun ... I need to know ... ... that you're there when I return in the evening, you're there ... I need you ...>> Masaki took her face in her hands. Jun wiped her eyes

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Ma-chan ...>> called him again. Masaki looked at him, and Jun already laid a hand on her cheek, making him lean toward you. She kissed him, trying to tell him everything that had never been able to tell him. Who loved him. That he felt well only when he was with him. That when they were separated, he seemed to live in apnea. She wanted him to take away that Sakurai could not bear to touch him ... Masaki broke away from the kiss, his eyes still full of tears. He smiled sadly

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;Well, maybe I could make do for now ...>> murmured

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;I do not want you to see more Sakurai. Not for what you do after five o'clock, at least ...>> said

\u0026lt;\u0026lt;It does not happen more already.>> Masaki said, looking straight at me. Jun smiled, happy. Masaki was his alone? He could really hope for? ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment