Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Simcity Deluxe 1.1.638 Patch

sicilife @ 2011-02-15T15: 47:00

Before I update the gym, as the conscience of a cold: nose clogged up, I hear bad mouth breathing like a fish , in the room do not go accordingly, and sitting at home, dripping nose and shake the orange juice.
last night decided to see finally put the film "Girl with a Pearl Earring" - I still have not seen him, but I've heard good reviews, which in general align: nice movie for viewing at your leisure, well-made, romantic and the sad story of a girl Grit, played by Scarlett Johansson, a painter Vermeer is Colin Firth, who I like in this kind of roles that recalled I Valmont, filmed long before Foreman, and where he was much younger, but I must say that with age, it manifested a new charm. After that, since I did not want to sleep, I have looked and it Mortel Transfert director Jean-Jacques Beineix , author Betty Blu. I must say that I liked the BB in general, despite some "cartouches" Therefore it was interesting to see another picture of Binet. In general, you can see, especially recommended for those who like thrillers mixed with dark humor and with a modicum of komiksopodobnosti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment