Friday, December 31, 2010

Where Are Doral Sdl Tires Made?

Party All Night

Um ... yes, I'm still here ._____.
Technically I should already be in Milan, but in the end I decided to postpone the departure of a few days, so I'm here to haunt them again XD

is not an upgrade, however, ° ° more than anything else ... I made my first video with The Siiiiiiiiiims *_________* I'll put here as a gift last year-end, here ° °

Hepp niu iear ._____.


It took me two whole days, I had to sclera as a lunatic that did not work between Adobe Premiere, Movie Maker, which exported the video crap and the game will not let me register as Maximum ° ° but in the end ... I made it XD

I put the video on the tube ... Unfortunately, the quality-already at the limits of decency on my PC has been lost even more with compression T____T but I wanted to let you see the same *________*

The song already know: it's All Party Night of Quiet Riot and I put as background for the "concert" of Starstruck in a previous chapter XD say that this is, uh ... the official video XD


Note: the blond girl kissing Johnny is no more than Jen in the young adult version and with some modifications ._____. the red hand is an older version of Corey, with a new look and hairstyle XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment