Monday, December 20, 2010

Wedding Thank You Samples

The More Things Change ... - Chapter 18

E ° ° other than to return to the previous chapter, that I jotted down in one day .______. I told you when I have to do is easy to numb me D: (no, oh well, it is not true, is that this chapter is shorter than the other ._____.)

For news: apart from the lights a bit 'sminchie, I really like how it came to the rehearsal room *_______* even if it is then we see a lot ._____. and even if I closed the game without saving ._____.



-I would say that is enough for today. We continue tomorrow, what do you think? -

The other boys nod. Izzy dropped her guitar on the floor with a deafening sound of strings, due to the amplifier still in operation, only a few inches from me. I plug my ears, as he sling to remove its cable.

-C-I apologize-he mumbles, looking guiltily. I make him a sign with his hand and told him not to worry

-It 's okay, quiet. Were you able to act just in time to save your ears-do's, with an encouraging smile.


He remains an area for a moment:

-D-really? I'm glad-mumbles, rushing to replace the equipment, and glances at me puzzled.

Help the children to rearrange their belongings, including comments on the evidence and some random chatter.

-Today was better than usual, is not it? - Look, while a cable rewinds.


-True, it was a bit 'that did not play -Dave-hey so ago, then come back in the car with me tonight? "- he adds, pointing to Izzy. He nods his head, closing the custody of his guitar.


-I would say so. My car is still out manual says, raising his eyes to heaven. Its just another drunken accident. He had a sheer luck to get out unharmed.

Rest room with Mr. Serious and the other two ends to load their belongings in the car. They returned briefly to say goodbye before leaving.


-See ya tomorrow, then Izzy-fa, with a smile. I nod.

-Yeah. Timely, I recommend-say, giving him a friendly pat on the shoulder. He sways slightly under the effect of the blow, but managed to recover before they cause damage. Dave greets us with his hand, then nods to Izzy to follow him out.

Rest alone again with Steve, who looks at me with curious expressions.



-I see you in a good mood today. Normally you would kill Izzy to the question of the amplifier. And 'something happened that I do not know? - Asks. He knows that when they are in a good mood because there is usually half of a woman.

my turn to smile, ready to break the news.


"Well, we say yes. You know Jen, the girl who was with us backstage at the Troubadour? We started hanging out these days-

He looks at me puzzled.


-Let me understand. You are attending? In the sense that you've seen for more than two times in a row with the same girl? Dude, this chick must be a real bomb in bed! - Comments, with a smirk.

looked at him askance.

-Actually ... I have no idea. We have not yet done-

Steve stops suddenly, stared in shock. I let slip an irritated snort.

-May I ask what the fuck you, everybody? Every time I say it did not fucking stand there looking at me with that incredulous-


Steve is trying to recover:

-Well, you know ... not exactly your style, mumbling, measuring carefully the words and tell me, how are things going? - Adds, trying to keep a neutral tone. However, I can not help but notice his eyes burning with curiosity. Apparently, the news is juicier than I thought. Blissful smile, thinking back to the last out with Jen.

-very well. I love talking to her, is funny and very sweet. Just a pity that during the week we can not spend too much time together ... - add, darken slightly at the thought of its limited hours.


Steve richiude la custodia del basso ed inizia a riavvolgere il suo cavo:

-Come mai? Turni di lavoro pesanti?- fa lui.

Ridacchio: a quanto pare non sono stato l’unico a credere che fosse più grande.

-No. Solo un dannatissimo liceo-


Lui lascia ricadere il cavo, guardandomi a bocca aperta.

-Stai… stai scherzando?- chiede, scioccato.

Non posso fare a meno di lasciarmi sfuggire una risata divertita non appena noto its expression. His eyes are wide open, the mouth is folded into a grimace almost comical. I shook my head.


-Hey, You do not think I'm a pedophile, right? He has seventeen years, but is very mature for his age. I've certainly compelled by force to go out with me. We are both aware of what we are doing, comment, and a slight feeling of uneasiness began to pervade.

Steve rubbed his forehead, without saying a word.


Try to stay calm, but his tone is cold, when he resumed speaking:

-I do not think you are really aware of what you're doing, Johnny. May be ripe as can be, but it is still a minor. Do you realize that trouble would we encounter if this story ended in the newspapers? Think of the band, we are on the crest of the wave, you can not mess it up now. How do you expect to continue your career if you end up in jail -

Rest prohibited. His words hit me like a punch in the stomach, but I will not give up.


-Why you have to be always so paranoid? Do you think I do not care about this band? Until now it has always worked perfectly, no? I've already said I know what I do. I do not give a fuck of journalists, the press has paid to write crap. And the jail is the least of my problems, I'm not hurting anyone, why on earth should shake me inside? -

I understand to be his voice rising.

-Under the law, you're actually hurting someone, Steve tries to explain, slowly, as you do with a child.


-Fuck the law-puff.

He shakes his head, without replying. System is low on the shoulders of the case and began to head for the exit.

-I see ... I tried. Do as you like. As always, anyway. See you tomorrow, he says, before closing the door behind him.

-A-grumble tomorrow, facing the room now empty.


I look around with a desolate air, while the anxiety turns to anger. In an attempt to vent, delivers a punch against the wall.

-... Fuck-


0 comments:

Post a Comment