Friday, December 24, 2010

Trailer Tent Replacement Mattress

Merry Christmas! : D

No update this time ... only one post cards *___________*
Since I noticed many beautiful pictures simmiche themed around Christmas, I got un'ideuzza, I've seen for another history · ° Ladies and Siori .. . Christmas in Los Angeles! : D

... No, not the title of a cinepanettoni, do not worry XD I'm just a bit 'of fotuzze I took to the protagonists of The More Things Change during a "party" at the Rainbow Bar and Grill: D
This is a mini-episode with the story that random in itself has nothing to do, but I am quite amused to throw down today: D

It 's my Christmas gift: D Greetings to tuttiiiiiiiiiii *_________________*




Tony: Fran, my friend ... I have a gift for you!
Fran: * I wonder why it bothers me

...* * * FRUP

Fran: Hey, what the hell ...?!

Tony: Here! A nice hat for you to get into the Christmas spirit!
Fran: C-what? I do not need mica!


Tony: Oh, yes, rather! We say that is a lucky ... and woe to you if you take it!
Fran: that bullshit ...
Tony: No bullshit, it's true! And remember, keep an eye on you!


Johnny Hey, brother! Nice hat!
Fran: ... Shut up.


Johnny not see yourself that is just fine with that hat?
Jen: really very nice.
Fran: Go to hell, everyone.


Johnny Oh, Sherry, also here?
Shirley: Shirley .... Sherry does not.
Johnny Right, that careless. Get something to drink, Sherie?
Shirley: ... sigh.


Tony: I have this dance, Miss?


Arianna: Gladly ... though I can not dance.
Tony: Me neither, actually.


Corey: Hey, Fran! Bel ...
Fran: ... Do not even try.
Corey: Forget it. Let's go dancing?


Jen: Who is that girl with your brother?
Johnny * intent * to watch anything


Corey: Oops ... miseriaccia.


Fran: Everything ok?
Corey: C-I think so ...


Corey: I'm sorry ... are un'imbranata.
Fran: No problem ...


Tony : Hey, do not you get on so bad!
Arianna: Let's say I'm taking taste ...


Jen: You are beautiful tonight ...
Johnny I am always beautiful, honey.
Jen: * you pull his traps from a kick in the low parts *


Johnny: ... game of darts?


And a ...


And two ...


Tony: Fran, You're not drunk?
Fran: you out? * Hic * This is just water!
Tony: Sure . And I'm Santa Claus ... oops, better not touch the topic, I guess.


... It seems that Fran is in good company ...

Johnny You! I saw you looking at my girl! Do not you dare touch me or ... I ...
Jen: Um ... Johnny, darling, that's a Christmas tree.


Corey: guys make "cheese" ...
Fran: Why cheese? I do not like cheese!
Tony: ... sigh.


Johnny Siiiiileeeeeeent niiiiight ... hoooooly niiiiight ...
Jen: ... All is gone, and John is druuuunk ...


Tony: smile for the camera ... so perfect!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment