Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How To Become A Hair Product Sales

The More Things Change ... - Chapter 16

I, Chapter 16 already Q: I am shocked ° °

Ahem, cooooomunque ... Ladies and Siori, here we are with our usual update XD
We go back to Tony, this time ... with a chapter rather mileage ° · good reading! : D



Corey's office is about a twenty minute drive from my house.

Guido calmly, still in advance. The notes of the last demo recorded with the guys fill the cabin.

-Shit, I'm lost again. Tony, damn you to your passion for the continuous changes of time-Larry's voice crackles from the speakers, sounding somewhere between the angry and the joke.

-It's not my fault if you have your head permanently in the clouds-I hear my voice reply, while the other giggling in the background. A curse, others talk confused, almost entirely covered by the buzzing in the background. I turn off the recorder with a sigh.


"Why should I hurt myself even more? - I ask in a whisper.

The memory of that night hits me like a punch in the stomach. The evidence was more difficult than usual, Larry was tired, distracted, even though he tried not to show it. It was the first to joke about his condition, trying to defuse. After my response, had to get me one of his sticks: the ultimate curse in the background was mine. I was terrified it was going to concentrate seriously.

-A normal night in the rehearsal room. As no-comment in a tone of bitterness.


The building stands in front of me once around the corner. Stop your car at the sidewalk and parking there.

Second floor, he said.


I climb the stairs cautiously, looking around. Once you get upstairs, I see Fran sitting in the hallway, waiting at the door of what I assume to be the office of Corey.

I am a sign with his hand.

-Hey, Fran, already here? Where are all the others? - I ask, puzzled.


He points to the door:

-Kurt is already inside. As for the others ... change in plans. Corey was able to arrange appointments with the staff of the television studio ahead of schedule. In practice, today there's just us and the boys of the crew, which should arrive soon -

I can not help but smile:

-But the girl is giving a lot to do, it seems-

Fran smiles in return.


-Yeah. I really hope that we can shed some light on this story ... according to what I said Corey, the guys of the study have not noticed anything strange. Among the staff members there was a certain Jenkins, a longtime friend of Larry. He said he had seen him in a good mood. Indeed, it seems that when they gave the news that the recording of that evening had been canceled and the idea was delighted to return home early to surprise Chelsea-


frowned.

-Registrations canceled? -

He nods his head.

-Yeah. A blackout in the area or something. Equipment out of service. They tried to do everything possible to rearrange it, but there was no way, so they sent everyone home, he says.

I try to piece together and remember the course of events.

Yes, it makes sense, actually. Chelsea had mentioned something about the fact that he should not have been at home when he ... found-close.


We are distracted by the creak of the door opening. Kurt leaves the office, pale face. I go away for a moment to go and greet Fran:

-Kurt! Glad to see you, old chap, are not we ever hear! - I do, with a big smile.


He nods, without changing expression. It seems worried.

-It 's true ... I'm sorry, Tony, is that just was not in the mood. These last weeks have been hell. Larry ... - tries to justify himself.

The stop in the middle:

-Alt, brakes. You do not have to ask forgiveness for anything, man. I understand you perfectly, it's a tough time for all-

He looks down, darken further.

-Yeah. A tough time for everyone-agrees, beginning to move towards the stairs without another word.


Fran and I look at each other, doing shrugs. Kurt has done so, when voltage is applied becomes withdrawn and hates vent.

Corey's voice we collect:

-The next ... Tony? - She does, from the office. I see Fran

me a slight nod of encouragement before entering. I answer with a slight movement of the hand.

Corey is standing by the window. Greets me, smiling.

-See you, Mr. Hernandez said, jokingly.

I let out a laugh.

-It seems so, agent-Flanaghan respond in kind-though I do not deny that I would have preferred an opportunity to meet again, add more cheerful, while I put on one of the chairs in front of the desk. She nods, turning serious.

-Yeah. I'm sorry ... I really hope to be able to help-

I try to reassure her

-You're already doing a great job. Fran told me the latest updates on the case, just a few minutes ago-stretch your legs in front of me, giving me a look around - then This is where you work? -


She blushes slightly at my friend's name, then returns to answer:

-Um ... not really. I borrowed my boss's office today. You know, more space, more degrees, more professional air and so on. So Fran has already told you everything, eh? He said something to me? - She says pointing to an embarrassed smile.


-Well, actually not much, but we talked for a few minutes. Hey, do not you You're not a crush our bass player? - I ask jokingly.

-Eh? Absolutely not, that pops into your mind? - Makes her, trying desperately to hide the embarrassment. Chuckle: I know too well, it is useless to try to fool me.

-Well, if you can affect, loves the red-do, pretending to comply with nails nonchalantly.

-Really? - Says, a flicker of joy in their eyes. It becomes even more purple, then begins to twist a lock of hair, before returning to serious.

-Er ... yes, well, thanks for telling me, mutters, going to sit at the desk. smile at her, then I decided to give up the talk and I encourage you to start with questions.

A recorder stands on the desk, ready to put to tape everything I say.

Corey listens in silence while I tell her what I know.


-In 'Last month the work was almost exhausting. We had just got back from our European tour as support band and we set working on the new album almost seamlessly. Our contract included a drive by the end of next year, and we were already a bit 'of material to work with. We wanted to experiment a bit ', the lines of the battery needed to study a lot and Larry was forced to do overtime, but it does not seem to mind at all-start fiddling with a pen taken from his desk, while Corey encourages me to continue.


-Tell me about the relationship with Chelsea. I know that Larry was rarely at home due to work with you guys. What did you know his emotional situation? -

I a grimace:

-story with Chelsea was over for a couple of months now, but neither wanted to admit it. Larry focused on music, hoping to pull a little 'plug from problems at home. Always kept the hope that things might go right, one day. In recent weeks was really exhausted because of the evidence and asked for a bit 'of days off. I have not heard much at the time, but I was under the impression that things were a bit 'explain-rearranged, holding the pen with more force, threatening to break it-was not well-mumble.


She looks at me with an air of understanding, without comment. It makes me a few more questions about the habits of Larry, about the use of substances. I say that apart from a bit 'of marijuana and some occasional hangover, had always been stubborn to stay away from the heavier stuff. The conversation goes quiet, Corey pass to more general questions. Soon I find myself to uncover old memories:

-Playing with him on the premises in the early days was always a mess. If the battery was already in place, it took him ages to adapt everything in its way. He had a way to play all particular ... "the misfortunes of the left-handed drummer," said-chuckle, thinking back to the many disputes with the owners of the premises to move the instrumentation-fortunately, it did not take long before we had the chance to play on main stage ; large, organized as we thought-

Corey stared at me above the glasses.


-Wait a minute ... what you said? - Asked, sounding nervous.

-which, fortunately, there is ... .-

She interrupts me:

-No, I meant before. That thing about the misfortunes of the drummer. Larry was left-handed? -

nod, without understanding.

-Well ... yes. He used his left hand for wiping her ass, if I may say so

Corey gets to his feet, approaching the window. He holds his arms crossed, watching the passersby on the street.

-This is really strange ... - murmured.


I watch more and more intrigued:

-What? What's strange, Corey? - I ask, as I feel the anxiety grow. She turns to look at me with unreadable expression on his face. Throw a deep sigh.

-Larry was found with a gun in his right hand-

0 comments:

Post a Comment