Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cost Of Ambulance Ride In Ontario

The More Things Change ... - Chapter 17

Ladies and Siori, I present to you here ... Chapter harder than I have ever written ._____.
I mean, seriously: very little modesty, I can get away with writing horror, thriller, fairy tales, mystery, fantasy and more ... But they are able to do scenes like those you see described here without having to rewrite three hundred billion times ._____.
Pallos Too, too pointless, too stupid, too unbelievable, too no '_' I will be feeling the elephant, 'I know a ._____. it took me all week, I edited a trillion times, and yet I'm not convinced ° ° I hope is still to your liking ._______.

Note: oh, yes ... is a long chapter. Very. Long.
Note # 2: ... and, of course, pretending as usual that the parties have a black background set in a car T_____T
Ha! Fixed XD I've only left with a black background, because I liked the way they were expressions ° °


The items on math book are mixed up again, becoming indistinct spots. Yawning loudly.

-This stuff is so boring-

I stretched on the couch, trying to regain concentration. No way, it seems the rules of Mr. Ruffin did not have the slightest intention to enter my head. I let the book fall on the floor with a snort. I could call Shirley: I know the numbers as much as he hates me, maybe we could suffer together.

The sound of the bell makes me jump.

-Who the hell is it now? - I wonder, glancing at the clock. Daddy should not return before midnight. I wish it were not for those damn new salesmen.

I stand, unable to decide.

The doorbell rings again. I rush to the door:

-Arrival, damn it, coming soon! - He says, while the chain free - as if I cared ... of your damn ... -

-Hello, Jen-

- vacuum cleaner ...? - I conclude with the rumor that I died in a strangled sound as soon as I realize who I am in front. Johnny looks at me quizzically, and I try to restart the brain.

"What ... what the heck are you doing here? -

Not really the greatest kindness, but always better than standing there staring at him like a cold fish.


He ran a hand through his hair, a hint of a smile:

-passed here by chance. Admitted that losing three times in a row in an attempt to find the right dress can be considered "passing by-case basis. " I had ... I was dying to see you again. Do you mind if later? Freezes out here-I do

by in silence, in an attempt to develop what he just said. E 'come here because he had a strong desire to revise ME? A sense of extreme joy comes over me the idea, but try to contain myself: first I want to see clearly. The way to do the living room.

-Do not mind the mess-mumbled, while I sit down to sign up for one of the chairs. He shakes his head, standing near the door of the room.

-No problem. You should see the Izzy homes and Dave: so that those are a mess! - says, trying to lighten the mood. He chuckled nervously.


The whole situation was something surreal even though I had dreamed a million times a scene, I never expected that it ever takes seriously. Rest at him in silence, waiting for an explanation. Johnny looks around with a confused, shifting his weight from foot to foot. It seems he's going to say something, but I do not know exactly how to begin. He clears his throat a few times and finally started to speak

-I ... I apologize for the last time. I've been a fool. I thought a lot about what you said on Saturday. You know that thing about our music? Here, for the first time made me really realize how, at times, our work can be important for others. I did not want to barter with the emotions of a fan ... just a good night of sex-breathing a sigh - ... I ask forgiveness-


stood gazing, as I'm feeling a hot flush salirmi cheeks. I never said a simple thank you would have such an effect on him.

-Apology accepted. Thank you for coming from here to clear up-I hear my voice reply, his mind still lost in a limbo of confusion and happiness. I would jump on the neck and fill it with kisses, but I refrain from doing so.


Johnny smiles in turn, while you settle for the jacket, still slightly embarrassed. It keeps looking down, while I made his proposal:

-I wanted to ask you ... would you start over? We could ... we could start with some simple output, so ... get to know better. Also tonight, if you do not have commitments-

I glance in the direction the couch, which still dominates the math book. Suddenly, the polynomials are now the least of my worries. I feel lightheaded, I feel like screaming with joy and cry at the same time.

My gaze returns to rest on Johnny, intent on fiddling with the zip of his jacket, waiting for a response. This time there is no trace of the typical self-confidence that characterized the previous times. It seems almost embarrassed, as if he did not know what to do. His face makes me melt uncertain of all: I'm closer to him in an embrace, while silent tears begin to flow on cheeks. He pulls me to him, gently stroking her hair.


-I would be delighted to be able to go out with you tonight-say in a whisper, hiding her face against his chest. I do not want to see me while I cry like an idiot, but I can not stop. Johnny seems to notice that something is wrong and I lifted her chin with one hand, looking into my eyes:

-Hey, sweetie, there's no need to cry. This evening I want us both to have fun, without too many thoughts and worries, right? -

nod, sniffling. I tell him to wait while I take the keys of the house, once upstairs, I write a quick note to Daddy, when I say I'm from Shirley. Probably not even notice, but better to at least pretend to advise.


Once you got everything you need, follow Johnny to his car. This time it's a different model, more sober than a Saturday, though no less expensive. Suddenly, I question arises:

-Where 's that we go to? -

He smiles, wink:

-Surprise. I promise only that no beds will be involved this evening - he added, noticing my puzzled look.

The quiet journey proceeds, including a chat and some slight caress. Beginning to think that everything is going well, when I realize where we are: the sign of the Rock Drive stands in the dark, a few meters from us.

I feel a cold shiver along the back. If you ask me an identity card is fried.


Johnny parked a few meters from the entrance, making me nod out:

-We arrived at their destination, mademoiselle. As you can see, I thought I would start up right where we met, he explains, in a gentle tone.


desperate I glance towards the entrance of the room, hoping to catch a glimpse of Shirley's brother somewhere. If only he were, I might have a chance to get in without too much trouble. Nothing to be done this evening at the door there is a madman from the air by no means comprehensive. I stand in my place, unable to utter a word. Johnny turns toward me with a puzzled expression:

-Hey, everything ok? You might have preferred something else? -


shake my head with a grimace. I have no choice, I have to tell him the truth. To swallow hard, trying to find the necessary courage:

-Behold, I ... I can not enter, say, his voice to a whisper. He looks at me questioningly, not understanding. I inhale deeply.

-not ... it is not true that I am a college student. In reality they are far from even finish high school. I ... I'm seventeen. Last time I went to Rock Drive through for a friend and grumbling, and a tremendous sense of shame comes over me.



Johnny is shocked:

-C-what? - The

I repeat what I just said.

-I do not even know what I have jumped to mind. It was obvious that sooner or later the truth would come out ... apparently, you are not alone in having to apologize, tonight, I conclude, feeling incredibly stupid. He ran a hand through his hair, without answering, staring into space.

I would collapse. This time it's over seriously.

"Maybe ... maybe we'd better go home. I doubt that you really want to waste any time with a teen-whisper.

He supports the arm at the wheel, but does not mention wanting to restart the car. He looked up: Johnny smiles at me, a bit of fun in his eyes.

-What? - I ask, confused.

-You know what? - Ago him, to hell with the piano-Rock Drive. There are a billion other places to go. For example ... how about the beach? -

His voice is quiet, there is no trace of resentment in his voice. I stare, shocked.

-not ... you're not angry? -

He nods his head no, restarting the car.

"Why should I? For some stupid year difference? The important thing is that both face pleasure to be here, right? - responds by focusing on the road - ... Beach, then? Also if you right, you want-immediately added. The tension just before he disappears as soon as we turn briefly to give me another of his wonderful smiles. I nod, smiling in my turn and finally feeling free of a burden.



The trip is short, within a quarter of an hour we find ourselves in the sea.

It 's a quiet evening, despite the cold air: Johnny helps me to get out, putting an arm around her shoulders to keep warm, as before. However, I can not help but notice a difference in his touch this time: no longer a possessive hug, aimed only to get close to him, but a gesture softer, almost protective.

Once near the shore, Johnny drops on the white sand, making mention of imitation: I lie down next to him.

-definitely better than a smoky room, right? - Begins, staring to look at the night sky. I smile.

-I would say yes, the view is spectacular-comment, while intertwining the fingers of my hand in hers, come here often? -

He nods his head no.

-Not so much ... in fact it is a favorite of Fran, my brother. It is often here to run, and sometimes drags me there, chuckles. I remain puzzled for a moment.

-Fran, you said? Do not think the bass player from White Diamond? - I ask, vaguely recalling an interview in which Johnny revealed his true name and reconnecting the news. He smiles:

-The same. Hey, I thought you were more informed, to be a fan-joking. The

I pout, crossing his arms across his chest:

-But you look a bit 'these celebrities ... you know all about them, and complain that they have some' privacy, do not know something and they take you around as well. That nothing ever goes well for us mere mortals, eh? -


Johnny burst out laughing, lifting seats. He bends over me, his face inches from mine

-In reality, something that is fine with me ... all right there - she whispers.

I feel a shiver of pleasure when our lips touch. I had missed so much, her kisses.

After a while ', he leaves a few inches. I pass a hand through his hair, unable to let go of everything. He returns my gaze with a smile:

- ... So, how was such as to show my side of the common mortal? -

shake my head with an air of disapproval

-We did not. A common man does not kiss so well-I cling to him again, and I hear laughing.

-Oh, if you want I can always unlearn. I do not know, how about one of those super sticky kisses and greedy? It might work? - He asks, feigning a tone of grave concern.

I do a line of disgust, which soon turns into a hearty laugh as soon as he started to study in a series of faces that perfectly describe his proposal. As soon as we can calm down, put her finger to her lips:

-I think I can make do with what I have available - whisper, approaching to kiss him again, this time more long.
embracing each other in silence, the breaking waves of the sea as the only substrate. Suddenly, my eyes fall on his wristwatch. After midnight.



-Shit-muttered, lifting me to sit. Johnny is collecting, looking at me questioningly.

-What's up? -

looked at him full of regret.


-It 's very late. As I'd still be here with you, I have to get up early tomorrow ... school. I can not even jump, I've done plenty of absences, I explain, as I think back to unfinished tasks. Something tells me that the Wedford the idea that I have given up its exercises to go around with a thirty-two rockers will not like at all. I hope that Shirley could at least give me a hand.

He nods, including:

-Oh, school. Great nice break. Not that I had to do it for who knows how long, adding with a smile, while standing up-on, you seen her home, then-


On the way back, I tells a series of anecdotes of his misadventures in high school. I love his way of telling, so lively and full of changes of facial expressions and tone of voice to highlight the various parties. When we reach my house, we are still chuckling.

Johnny me to the door, holding his arm around her shoulders.


Once there, he shakes a herself

-Ti is even if we go out this Saturday? - whispers, before he had time to say something. I nod, happy. I still seems incredible that all this is happening to me. We kiss again, before saying goodbye for good. Once in the house, I look out the window in the living room while away. He makes me a note and I wave.


I head back to my room as soon as I hear the roar of the engine of the car that goes away. Judging by the snoring from the room next to me, Daddy is back. I let myself fall on the bed with a sigh, not even take off my clothes, Johnny's last words still echo in my head:

-I can not wait to see you, baby ... -

0 comments:

Post a Comment