Thursday, December 16, 2010

Pikachu Costume Ideas

Johnny Rainbow is alive ° °

Seriously: I'm starting to think of giving up art studies, courses in drawing and all Ambaradan web and graphic design to give me the Tarot .______. after what I discovered last night, I guess that's the right way for me .______.

The reason for this delusion is easy to explain: I discovered that Johnny Rainbow ... There is seriously
° ° Under the cut for details XD

So, you already know the name of the character of my story came out in a completely random (English name at random + Media Player), since I had not the slightest idea of what to call it. In any case, to avoid coincidence of names, before you start posting the chapters, I started to look for if by chance there was already someone with that name. Not finding a club, I decided to leave it as it was. Bon
, yesterday I was happily talking about The More Things Change with what, for reasons of space and convenience, we define as "my best friend" and at one point the conversation fell on Johnny, one of the protagonists of the next chapter (still being written ° °).
Since I did not have a club to do, I tried again to find the name of dear old Johnny on Google.
E. .. have been reported on this forum
° ° In practice, time five minutes and a couple of searches, and I found such a Johnny Rainbow, glam rock singer and frontman in a band across Italian, called Skull Daze. What's even more shocking?
The man in question is dressed somewhat like 'my' Johnny, have (had? ° °) a cut / hair color very similar to that of 'my' Johnny, it moves on stage exactly as I imagined could move 'my' and Johnny has a voice that could easily be that I have always imagined for 'my' Johnny. ______. in practice, he is flesh and blood ... more or less ° °


The original Johnny Rainbow '_ '

... I'm undecided on whether to ask the copyright or whether to become their consultant ' image. Considering that, apparently, the band runs from 2007 and that I'm late, I think opt for the latter. The style we have already, the voice also. Maybe I can propose to dye blond guitarist and drummer, add some little woman half naked on stage, fake blood, glitter, balloons and a name change in Starstruck, 'I know a .____.
And I should also warn Mr Rainbow to stay away from teenage fans

For the record, in a fit of madness, I bought the original album Skull Daze of drugging and I'm getting right now. I must say that the guys very polite '_'
(For another, a man who puts the WASP in his list of recommended band deserves my respect ° ° apparently also had an incident with guitarist fell off the stage, to understand style Izzy ._____.)


... I mean, really, you can also have the same fucking jacket ._____.

That said, I want to buy a tarot deck '_' say that if I arrange the cards in the meantime, the Neapolitan I think the same? '_'

0 comments:

Post a Comment