Thursday, December 16, 2010

Russianbare.com Free Pic

from cold to very cold

At 9 o'clock Today I finally crawled out from under the blanket. Cold and damp, and some type of accordion is playing out of tune "Katyusha" under the window. I understand that today I need to do much: pet, wash (oh, my God!) and start packing a suitcase for the trip home, not forgetting to put back the warm pajamas, socks and shoes, too warm boots from gorteksa, waterproof, not so hot what an aesthetic standpoint, but it is not important, the main thing is to be warm.
very important not to forget the wire Computer (!!!!): with me will happen to bring dolled computer without wires, so that now I shall first put into a bag, and then the computer itself ... I think will work.
big question is: to carry or not carry a camera? I do not know, but skoreev'll take this.
I'll still think that to carry and how.

Yes, what I wrote this headline? K Besides that we have in Sicily is now cold, and there where I'm going on Sunday, will be even colder, and the main thing that I have never been there in winter so years 6. It is necessary to prepare mentally :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment