Monday, January 10, 2011

Kates Playground Outtakes

The More Things Change ... - Chapter 22

Dunqueeeeeee ... I ask forgiveness for the wait longer than usual, but this time I was seized with a writer's block than heavy ._____.
Even now writing this episode leaves me questioning a lot ° ° ie, I like some parts, others convince me very little ._____. but as I continue to make me paranoid that the public ends in six years, I decided to post the same XD Good Reads · °

PS: Thank you for making me reevaluate Lullabywonka mod Twallan: D I discovered that both the MasterController DebugEnabler that are compatible with the AwesomeMod, so ... I have given to the mad joy with animations *________*


A mayonnaise jar expired, three cans of beer and a little 'cheese.

-Apparently someone forgot to do the shopping-mutter, setting the contents of the refrigerator with air desolate.

My eyes are still on the beer for a moment, too: I feel my stomach twist.


-With you I think I did this week for the full-

closes the door with a sigh heavily and dragged me towards the living room, struggling with headaches and blurred vision.

I hate the hangover.

Available sofa from the mountain of clothes to fold and I lay me down gently, covering her face with a pillow. The light that filters through the windows it hurts the eyes, making me feel even worse.


-Fran was right: to hell with the tribute band-murmured, turning the other side.

Yesterday I managed to drag my friend to pay tribute to Elvis. A total crap. We were forced to fall back on the space bar to escape the torment. After four beers, three tequila and half a bottle of Jack, the situation has not changed one iota. Fran has not touched a drop as usual, merely look at me with his typical air of "I told you so." The poor had to put up with my ravings for the entire evening and even nurses me when I heard evil, but has not complained even once. I owe him a favor.

The ringing phone startles me, the thick head becomes more acute.


-Damn, you also can not agonize alone? -

I hasten to return to the kitchen to answer. Before the damn thing goes off, the better.


-Ready? - Mumbled.

-Tony? Everything ok? - Arianna sounds uncertain, the other end. Swallow loudly. Wow, today's meeting ... I had completely forgotten! I try to take on a more human.

-Hey, dear! It 's all right, quiet. Just a little 'headache-

Not bad, definitely not bad. Just a little 'corpse, perhaps, but you can improve. She is silent for a moment before continuing:

-Oh, I understand. So ... better not disturb you, from the rumored-slightly disappointed. I give myself a pat on the forehead, causing a new explosion of pain. You can better, eh?


I try to remedy:

No, no trouble, really! Today ... today we had to see us to try, right? - I insist. Arianna seems to regain some 'of liveliness.

-Exactly! Actually this time I thought I would go just to ask for advice. I started working on some 'material. It 's still rough stuff, of course, but there were a couple of records I'd like to make you feel. I ask not only shocked by the poor quality of the audio-added. From his tone I imagine he's smiling. I can not help but feel a wave of heat to the idea.


-Do not worry. After the concert of yesterday no longer shocked, reassure her.

-Concert? I thought your band was on break-murmurs, confused.

I burst out laughing.

No, my band has nothing to do, in fact. I went to see a tribute to Elvis, I hear giggling, she apparently knows the tribute band in question. He asks me how I managed to survive.

-long history, perhaps the story after you calmly explain-the-way ... what time to arrive? -

He thinks for a bit 'up.

-Today I have the day off. I spend an hour, if you fine-

I let out a strangled sound. An hour? Damn, I'm still in shorts! However, I do not want to miss this opportunity to review it as soon as possible. I tell her okay and I say hello.


Once missed the hook, sling me upstairs to give me a system.

Pesco the closet the first clothes that came to hand me and I go at full speed toward the bathroom. Throw the dirty clothes in the corner and I put in the cabin, opening the faucet without thinking twice.


cursed out loud when the jet of ice water catches me by surprise.

I squeeze in the shower, at a safe distance, waiting for the temperature to warm. While I continue to chatter, I realize that inadvertent contact with the water helped to awaken me at all. Very good, at least served to something.


I work in a hurry, mind lost in a whirlwind of thoughts. The proposal to help Ariadne catch up with the music turned out to be a better deal than I thought. The White Diamond is still more than a month, but playing with her has helped me not to think too much. In addition, she has really talented. I love his voice hoarse and scratchy to the right spot, excellent even on the hardest parts. If only he could find the right contacts, it could really break through. But she does not seem to care that much, at least for now. He says he wants to take a while ' time to try and maybe throw down a few pieces.

Actually, something tells me that the idea of spending a little 'more time with me not even mind her. As our relations are maintained on the professional so far, but I could not help but notice his eyes light up every compliment and kind words that I said. Last time, before leaving, I was even close in an embrace. I smile like an idiot at the memory.

Maybe mine are only suggestions. After all, it is normal you buy more confident with every passing day, without there necessarily being anything more ... but dreaming never hurt anyone, right?


I leave the shower, still thinking about her while I finish getting dressed. According to Fran, so I should stop pulling their feet with Arianna and deciding to take the first step.

"Indeed it is said by Mr-boiled-detective-of-but-am-too-shy-to-admit it sounds really full-

Sigh. We are two bumbling.


My gaze falls back on the dirty clothes left on the ground just before. Suddenly, a thought struck me like a punch in the stomach.

-Maid. E 'on vacation. Shit-

He ran downstairs, her hair still dripping. Do a quick look around to check the situation a disaster.

Something tells me to do the figure of thirty-seven could not look after himself is not exactly ideal to impress. What would you say if he saw this disaster Arianna?


I let out a groan in despair when I reach the kitchen. In the sink there are the remains of dinner. Two days ago.

begin to run tap water on the plates encrusted, and jump like a cricket left and right trying to write a system to other rooms. They almost succeeded in restoring a civilian aspect to the living room when I hear the bell. I glance desperate clock: damn, can not be here! I carefully approached the door, breathing deeply.

I have to keep calm. Do one last glimpse of the surroundings: not a beauty, but certainly better than before. Breathed a sigh of relief and I decided to open.



Arianna greets me with a smile, now replaced by a puzzled expression as soon as notice of my hair, still wet.

-You just got out of the shower? -

chuckled nervously.

-More or less. I was ... I was finishing the system-explain, while my way towards the living room. She nods, then stops for a moment to listen.


-Are you sure you close the shower at least? - Asks, motioning towards the corridor, from which a swash of water. I let slip an expletive. I let the dishes soak.


stammered an apology and a couple of runs to close the tap. Just in time to prevent flooding, it seems. I am returning with the most angelic smile.

Arianna has already settled on one of the couches and is toying with something: an audio cassette. Take a seat next to her.


-E 'registration were telling me about before? - Begins, nodding in the direction of the tape. She smiles.

-Exactly. Let me know what you think. But ... you should not end to dry? - Says.

shake my head, telling her not to worry. In fact I'm terrified to leave her here alone. I do not want it started to wander around the house, realizing the mess they are in other rooms. Not to mention that I much prefer stand here with you.

Our fingers touch when I take the tape from his hands.


I reach to the stereo and I start recording. A series of crackles, hum a few notes and then confused an acoustic guitar. The sounds are dirty, the voice is perceived slightly, but the song sounds promising.

Arianna embarrassed glances at me, biting his lower lip.

-not much of a girlfriend, how you feel-


smile at her, trying to reassure her. The video stops abruptly at a certain point. A look quizzically. She giggles.

-Era ... the tape was over-explanation continues on the other side-

provider and turn the cassette just listen in silence to the second part. This time the sound quality is somewhat improved, I can hear the words more clearly. Arianna keeps looking down, wringing their hands waiting for my comment. Once registered, do a pat on the shoulder, catching by surprise.


-Hey, it's not bad! Of course, we need a little 'work on a couple of parts but there are already good vocals. You did it all by myself? -

nods, pulling a bit 'up.

Yes ... the guitar sucks, but I tried to do my best. Do not touch the centuries-mumbles-not to mention the recorder. I think that it goes back to the Stone Age "continues.

I burst out laughing.


Oh, do not worry about that. Fran persists for years to record his demo of real antiques. Now I've got used-winked, before returning to your home stereo. I let slip a cry not just pick the cassette.


-Speaking of bad technology ... looks a bit 'here-groan, letting fall on the couch beside her, holding the box in his hands. The tape was released almost completely out and have already started to curl. Arianna is a slap on the forehead, clearly disappointed.


-Oh, sorry! He did it with me first, I should warn you-

I try to fix the damage. They are so focused on the tape that I hardly realize what has made closer.


-No problem, I just hope that we have not ruined the recording- I hear Arianna cough - ... any more than it already is, at least, correct me, but could not suppress a smile.

jolt when I'm touching my back, threatening to send the box to crash to the ground. She withdrew instantly, guiltily. The dazed look. Am I wrong or has just tried to hold me?


-Well ... here here-do, holding the box-it should be okay now-

She nods without saying a word. We remain silent for a second, more embarrassment black.

"The 'something, you idiot"

I try to lighten the tension.

-I-start by ... at the same time of Ariadne. Both giggle nervously, then I encourage you to speak first. She ran a hand through his hair, without looking up from the ground.

-I wanted to thank you for everything you're doing to me. You're the first person to believe in me for three years now. It was a lot that I did not feel so ... alive. You gave me the strength to start again and you I am immensely grateful. And I was wondering if ... - stops suddenly, without finishing the sentence.


I do closer, in encouraging it to continue. She shakes her head, unable to suppress a smile. I decided to summon all my courage and webbing shoulder with one arm, smiling to myself. I try to pretend to be calm, but I can already feel a wave of heat that crosses my back.

-Hey, I'm not your guru or music? Can you tell me anything you want-


She holds a bit 'more to me, staring intently. I feel suddenly dry throat.

- not really know how to explain it in words-whispers - ... but I hope this can give you a general idea of the situation, concluded, brushing his lips with a kiss.


Rest daze for a few seconds, trying to realize what has just happened. Finally, I manage to jump-start the brain.

took her face in her hands, staring at myself.

-Maybe. But I would not mind to explore the question, he murmured, kissing her before myself. The deposit slips from the hands and ends up on the mat with a thud. I am about to resume, but Arianna pulls me back to him.

-Let there. We think after the clarification ...-whispers.

satisfying his request with pleasure. Let's go back to kissing, with increasing passion.

will be a long explanation.


------------------------------------------ Note: This is
- the first chapter that I have ... played ._____. I knew that Tony and Arianna had finally decided to "get to the point" in this chapter, but I did not know exactly how. Then I placed them both in the game and I said to myself "bon, see what happens if I try these animations" ° °
... The "bring it on so quiet" has been my salvation
XD-I found that to me the good people are hard to write .______. Tony is a good person ° ° it is clear, I really like as a character. But I can not write about him D: If a pain in the ass as Fran or an asshole like Johnny (when it's the shit, you want to ° °) are as easy as I breathe, with Tony always takes me one thousand years ._____. 'Why I know a

°


0 comments:

Post a Comment