Saturday, January 15, 2011

Irish Wrestling Singlet

The More Things Change ... - Chapter 24

Zalve new update ^ ^ e. .. Special XD yes, people, I eventually forced the poor Fran to pose with the bunny-shaped slippers · To help those wishing to see the result of the sclera, I left a link at the bottom of the page ... click on the banner: D (Cagliostro probably recognize the quote on the picture ... I could not put it XD)

Uh, we're at it ... I ask a favor? ° · Last I seem to have many problems with Tinypic ... In practice, the images seem to look good that I put the first two or three days, after which the computer loads it always sucks me, all full of pixels and blurred. This happens to me with both Mozilla and Chrome ... I have not tried it with Explorer because I refuse to open D: more than anything else, let me know if it's just a problem of my pc or if the images you see evil. In the months before it happened that I saw the images are blurry or pixelated, but it was just a loading problem, which was resolved by updating this page. Now, however, there is always T______T
This is one of the chapters in which I see the images hyper-focus. Does anyone can tell me how to get around and you see it? Thanks T_____T
Meanwhile I switched to Photobucket ... I hate my heart, but it also seems to be the only alternative "fast" .______.

Finite requests and ramblings ... Good reading! : D




-Hey, Corey! Not expecting you so soon, step in. "exclaimed mildly surprised, as I do to one side. When I said that would be passed in the early afternoon, I did not think he meant "noon" on his arrival caught me completely unprepared. She smiled, pausing at the door and carefully avoiding his gaze to drop on my bare chest.

I hasten to apologize:

-I just got back from my daily run and was running out of change. I'll be back, time to put some clothes on, I'll explain with a smile, you can expect in the living room, if you like-


nods, keeping his eyes down. Note that blushed violently.

However, I do not know that Tony has a point to say that it is completely lost on me. The last time it was he who suggested to me later: apparently, things are finally gone with Arianna in port and now he wants the same happen to me.

"I'm sure you would be a very nice couple. Give in, Fran! "

Seeking to dispel the thought.

Corey starts to like a lot, it's true, but I'm not going to be inappropriate: she still has much work to do, ask her out now would only take time away from the investigation. I'd rather do things slowly and maintain a neutral relationship. I can always recover when the situation is more appropriate.

I'll give way to the living room, then went at full speed toward my room. I put the first shirt I can find and go back to her.

The meeting intent to steal glances at the photo on the mantelpiece. As soon as you realize my presence, spun around guiltily.

-I ... I ... I was browsing around. ... They are pictures of your tour, right? -

I approach her, unable to suppress a smile looking at his embarrassed expression. I am dying to touch her, when he does that.

"Report Neutral, Fran" I tell myself. I decide to give up and get back to the photographs.

Yes, many are from concerts. Here, for example, in Europe-I, pointing at a picture of me and the boys in the dressing room, our first tour outside of the United States. And the only one to say it all add-bitterly, touching with a finger the frame of the photo.

Corey looks at me with an air of understanding.

-guess what has to be hard for you. I hope ... I just hope to help you in the best-

nod, telling her that she is already doing a great job. She smiles again, before announcing:

-In this regard, I have a lot of news to tell you. I wanted to call you a couple of days ago, but it was late and then ... then there was the call of Danny-

I look puzzled

-Danny? -

starts to settle glasses on the nose with a nervous giggle.


-E '... is a friend of mine. Jobs in Central. I asked a favor for the investigation and he ... well, I found more than I hoped, he says, taking courage, but I probably should tell you everything from start-

nod, I left a few steps to go and settle down on the couch, while Corey starts to make me an account of his research in the last days.


Speak in a hurry, as if afraid of not being able to remember everything, stopping only occasionally to catch his breath. Walk up and down the room, fiddling with a lock of hair, giving me a look from time to time to ensure that your are following.


I try to focus on the train of thought, but I can not help but be distracted when I see her embarrassed smile whenever our eyes meet. It 's so cute when she smiles! Not to mention those lips, they seemed to be so soft ...


-Fran, you listening? - Corey ago, returning to reality.

fake a cough. Damn, I was so busy watching her that I knew practically nothing. I'll apologize and ask her to repeat the last part.


-I was searching the house in Chelsea. You said that you have found something, I believe ... - invented on the spot. In fact, I'm not even sure he spoke of a search. How long are left to wonder how an idiot?

Corey shook his head with mournful air.

-In fact, Chelsea have not found anything. Except for the history of slippers, which could still be proven to be a red herring ... -

The interrupt

:

-Slippers, you say? -

She nods.

Yes, those of Larry. It seemed strange that they were gone, but apparently they were simply thrown away. Too old, or something-



-Old? But if I had given them to him a week before! - Exclaimed, getting up suddenly. Corey remains forbidden for a moment.

-Eh? -

I explain more calmly:

Larry had -birthday just a week before it happened ... - hesitated for a moment - before it happened ... everything. Those slippers were my gift to him. Certainly could not be old-


Corey looks at me shocked:

-You got the slippers your best friend ... for her - decide to change the subject as soon known my look - ... yes, well right. Original idea, after all. In any case, what you just said could be interesting. At this point it is likely that slippers really have anything to do with this story. Especially in view of the main hypothesis ... -

The last sentence catches me completely off guard: main hypothesis? I ask for more clarification. Corey inhales deeply, returning to play with her hair.



-It 's likely that Chelsea had a lover, says in a tone of cautious.

Rest in silence for a moment, trying to piece together the facts. The problems of torque, the estrangement between Chelsea and Larry, attempts to closer to him ... everything seems to fit perfectly. I nod floor, still upset. Why does not the idea had never occurred to me before? Tony had always said she loved only his wallet. Expect a betrayal would be the minimum. However, there is one thing I am certain:

-Chelsea held too close to his home and his reputation for committing a murder-my voice sounds different, more raspy. Corey came up to me, as if to make sure she's all right.



starts to wear a hand on his shoulder, but I thought the last moment, pulling back sheepishly. He coughs slightly, then continues:

-In fact, I do not think she has much to do with this story. However, a jealous lover may be a more plausible reason for murder. Especially according to the latest analysis done ... -

The launch quizzically. She starts to go up and down the room and tries to explain:

-I did check the gun again. Apparently, this is a rather confusing and there is no trace wonder if the police failed to detect the first time. Luckily Danny ... .- The

is pulling for long. The interrupt and ask you kindly to get to the point. Corey inhales deeply.


-On gun was another impression. We do not know who he is, but it is certain that belongs neither Chelsea nor Larry-

_________________________________

Notes:
-adjustment on Photobucket. I could seriously begin to love him. Apparently I can upload all the images at once and copy the link of each picture always staying on the same page without *________* crazy to go back and forth to make thousands of boots *________* now I hope I just do not betray the quality of the images, or erase. _____.
-course, pretend that the mantel of France there are indeed photos of the Tour · ° I broken by six years to apply them, so it took me a couple of random pictures just to fill the frames
XD-Le lights for this chapter was a drama. I do not know if it happens to you, but I find myself with a bug in the game, so if I say a sim to turn off a light when I go to buy mode and add other lamps, lamp comes on most NO-_____-recognizes them as the game on, but the lights are not seen-______-this only happens with the new lamps that I add, those who were already lit illuminated numbers instead ._____ . So basically I had to move a trillion times trying all different lamps to light up more or less decently the various characters '_' Fran in the first picture type has focused on forty chandeliers, and no one would say not at all · To talk about the two paintings in the background of the room, on which I had to place a lamp each, otherwise I almost went out blacks, for reasons only known ._____. The Sims 3
oraaaaaaa-Ed ... time we've all been waiting for (?)
Fran and her slippers XD Ladies and Siori, link on the banner ^ ^



0 comments:

Post a Comment