Friday, January 21, 2011

How Do Pugs Get Warts

The More Things Change ... - Chapter 25

And after time immemorial ... return with an update XD

I apologize for the delay in responding to comments and in the post this week was a bit 'a mess ... I was finally able to go to Milan, I was exhausted with the various courses and I also caught a cold prevented me from intergalactic kind of just keep my eyes open last night ._____.
Now that I'm a recovering tantinello, I take this opportunity to post the chapter I wrote on the road
XD (... and then I rewrote almost from scratch once I returned home, because it was spinning ._____.)

Oh, I take this occasion to celebrate at the moment: Ladies and Siori, this is the first chapter in which (more or less) you will see what he looks the father of the man Jen XD turn to my quarters since the fourth chapter, but for one reason or another at the end you have not ever seen ... Finally, I managed to shove though XD XD is basically a pop



A rap at the door.

"Yes?" - I say.

My father looks around the room, glanced empty.

-I go to work. You should organize itself for dinner? -


I nodded my head, returning to focus on the history books. Of course I organize itself. As always, anyway.

He hesitates for a moment, as if to add something else, then merely muttering a simple "after" before shutting the door behind him.


When I hear his car away, I let the book fall to the side of the bed with a sigh of relief. Home free! It means that tonight I will enjoy my appointment with Johnny worrying about my to hide from prying eyes.


I smile to myself, screwing up his eyes: I can not wait to see him again. This last week without him was a pain. I'm curious to know how the recording went with the guys ... and I miss her to death caresses.


-not to mention the rest - whisper, breathe a little laugh when I turn on the bed.

sighed again, losing myself in the memory of what we did at home last time. The passionate kisses, Johnny's eyes filled with desire, my body against his ... and then the bed, his hands guided mine and he tried to reassure me with his voice so full of anxiety and excitement, as if he was the first to be tense. The images of that evening are repeated constantly in my mind, and I can not help but feel a sense of warmth recalling the sweetness of his movements: he sensed my concern and wanted to do his best to put me at ease .


buried his face in the pillow, unable to hold another smile. That guy is damn good.

"Obviously, he had plenty of opportunities to practice"

I try to drive away the evil little voice in my head. I know that Johnny was not exactly a saint in the past, but I'm not going to worry about it. Until now there has ever given me reason to doubt him.


The sound of the bell makes me jump. I get out of bed with a snort. Probably the daddy has forgotten her house keys.

go down the stairs in haste, while the ringing becomes more insistent. I look up to heaven. I hate when he does that. I open the door shooting, threatening to smash the glass against the wall and hold back an exclamation of surprise when I find myself in front of a stranger dressed in ridiculous fashion.


-Please let me in-whispers, his voice muffled by the scarf that hides half her face.

stared confused.

-Um ... we know? - I am puzzled.

type discovers part of her face and glances at me impatiently over sunglasses.


-I would say so-Johnny-whistles I can get now? -

I make myself from giggling. How on earth is the thought of so tanned? However, the laughter died in my throat when I realize that its expression is deadly serious. With a nervous gesture, beckons me to close the door.


Once inside, you sling into the living room and is quick to turn down all the tents, leaving the room completely dark. Swear when it hits the leg of dining table. Start searching for the switch, without finding it: the turn on the light, but he did not even thank me. When I try to ask him what the heck is taken, is not responding.


Once sure that the room is completely closed to outside eyes, it begins to get rid of his disguise. Falling leaves scarf and sunglasses on the couch, then rummages in his jacket pockets, searching for something. He pulls out a crumpled newspaper and handed it to me, and continued to avoid my gaze.

-seven-page announces.


Browse the pages with trembling hands. I soon find the article. A photo of Johnny with a beer bottle in hand, surrounded by girls, just above the title "The vice of Johnny Rainbow." Glanced at puzzled

-What the hell ...? -

He beckons me to continue to read.

"The road of hard rock is raw and full of transgression. And John Rodgers, aka Johnny Rainbow, lead singer of Starstruck, seems to know better. He, of excess, it has a way of life. Crazy parties, frequenting houses of pleasure and driving while intoxicated are just some of the stunts in the list of Rodgers, which just a few hours ago has added two new pearl: the theft and assault against a journalist. Surprised in South Central area by a paparazzo, in fact, the singer ... "

stops reading, while remaining open-mouthed. I read the sentence to be sure you understand. Unfortunately, it seems to be no doubt.

-S-South Central? You mean you have seen ... here? - My voice is reduced to a whisper.

Johnny nods sadly and waves me to read the rest. The article continues with the testimony of the paparazzo who says he was assaulted while he was doing his job and be been robbed of the camera, containing the material for an upcoming service.

"... A bombshell that Mr. Rainbow probably prefer to keep hidden. It will be another one of his vice? Mystery. What is certain is that our singer will face a good complaint. And who knows, you learn to adjust, for once, "

crumpled the paper and threw it on the couch.



Johnny mentions a smile, the first since he entered the house.

-I had the same reaction-

I'm seething with anger.


-Ti ... denounced for defending your privacy? Damn, talk about this poor paparazzo like a martyr! Anything you have done, he deserved it all right. Still do not understand what gives it the right kind of people to stick their nose into others' affairs. He was working on a "bombshell." But please ... - I hear my voice to die in a strangled, when he finally begins reconnect to the facts.

-news ... That was us? - Whisper.


Johnny nods his head.

-I managed to get hold of camera time. Apparently, he planned a great article. Followed us all week. And that's why I came here that way-tanned nods to his stuff ... Jen on the sofa - is interrupted, running a hand over his face, unable to continue.

-Shit, it's harder than I thought-whispers.



I feel a cold shiver down my spine. The feeling of anxiety that I tried to curb so far is taking over. Start wrung her hands, praying that you will not really say what I think.


-You know that I wont ever, but the band ... So, if you know around you ... you are a minor - he stops, he does not even know how to finish the sentence. I feel my eyes starting to fill with tears. He approaches sheepishly.

-Honey, I ... - is to caress his cheek, avoidance but before he can touch me.


-I understand. We no longer see us. You're right, it's for your own good ... - I try to maintain a calm tone, but my voice is soon to be broken by sobs.


Johnny shall continue to keep looking down, mouth, reduced to a thin line.

-not ... will not be forever. You know how these things work, after a while 'certain news lose attractiveness. When the waters have calmed down ... -

did not leave time to finish.


-Yes, certainly. When the waters have calmed down back to me, is that what you mean, no? Who do you think you give it to drink? With all the adult women can have, why would you waste your time with a girl, who is more likely to get you in jail? If you want to leave, go ahead, but do not try to delude myself with false promises, the words come out from the mouth, and raw edges, I have no way of stopping them.


Anger, frustration and jealousy explodes in one chaos of emotions, my body is rocked by violent tremors and have blurred vision. I cover my face with her hands as if to hide could help me go away.

I'm making the figure of the infant selfish, but I do not care.


Johnny tries to be close, but I rebel again. This time, not intimidated, and his grip becomes stronger. I start to scream to let me go, but his voice died in my throat when I meet his gaze, only now I realize how truly sorry. He shakes her, stroking her hair with trembling fingers.


-No false promise: I really want to be with you-whispers - but continue to see us now it's too risky. I ask you just a little 'time to fix things. I do not mean to leave you. I ... I love you, Jen-

stared in silence, caught completely off guard. I feel my cheeks burning as hell and I'm ashamed for my behavior just before.


-I ... - murmured, not knowing how to continue. I try to find the words to make me forgive the evil themselves, but Johnny interrupts me, posandomi finger to her lips.


unable to formulate any coherent thought, I press my lips against hers in a kiss with the taste of tears. He continues to hold me close and kissed me gently in turn.

After a while, 'I moved away a few inches. I stopped shaking. The only thing I want now is to let him know how I feel, giving voice to my feelings.


-I love you too ...-

embracing each other a little '. Johnny promises to call and try to reassure me, saying that everything will be resolved soon. I just nodded without saying a word. When it comes time to say goodbye, neither of us seems to be really able to come off. Let us away from it, then retrace our steps to kiss again. After a while, 'however, we are forced to separate us seriously. Stood gazing from the windows of the living room while he goes, with a lump in my throat. Just disappears from my sight, I slumped on the floor and burst into tears.





____________________

Notes:
-As usual, here the pictures were a drama. Not so much for the highlights and company beautiful, as for the question ... HEIGHTS Q:
Jen is basically a gnome than Johnny, because she is a teen is involved, either because they are always around me thought of not too high ° ° The problem is that with The Sims make the interactions between romantic sim of different heights is a mess (and say that according to the sketch of The Sims 3, the heights they wanted to enter the T____T). Not to mention the small detail that when making out the sim always tend to have dumb smiles on his face, and smiles should not there be here at all. As always, I solved for the kiss Jen in using young adult version, for the rest, I utilized a variety of hacks and interactions + moveObjects on, in order to get a more or less passable. E. .. Incredible but true, I am satisfied
XD-L 'last scene is not shown in the picture because ... I added the last lines now XD chapter stops at 'I love you Jen, but I felt that it was missing a piece, so I added another couple of lines to conclude ._____. I do not know if I can add to the picture on, but I'll try to do everything possible ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment