Sunday, January 30, 2011

Gibson Flying Blueprints

The More Things Change ... - Chapter 27

And finally return

XD I apologize for the new extended absence (considered my standards, at least .____.), are really killed by the university. In reality I thought that I would not even managed to post this weekend, luckily I had to do an examination has been postponed until next week and I have a little 'time to breathe XD
I took advantage to finish this chapter e. .. that later · °

begin by saying that ... the story draws to a close T_______T ie, not really: it takes about yet another six chapters, but already this is the last episode where we have the perspective of Jen: (needless to say I'm sorry to give up a mess all this sea of characters that now I'm fond of a mess, unfortunately, is how it should go ._____. For your joy
(?!), however, I am preparing a few special about The More Things Change by post when this is all over e. .. I'm working on a couple more to design: D admitted that good ideas can make me come to the plots .______. (One is complete but needs to be revised, the other might be good, but there is still plenty of stuff '_')
Bon finished my sclera by author depressed pseudo-at design / quasi-bye to his characters, go to Chapter

° ° Enjoy! : D






Shirley examines his salad plate suspiciously. Raises a soggy leaf with two fingers and let it fall back, disgusted.

- possible that school meals must do so disgusting? - Mumbles.


I will just shrug without saying a word. She stopped her struggle with a carrot that continues to escape from the pot and focuses his attention on me.

-Come on, Jen. You can not remain silent forever. I know it's hard, but you have to react-

sigh, not looking up from my slice charred bread.

-not what you think ... - murmured.


Shirley shake a fork in a nervous gesture.

Oh, no? Honey, are days that go on like this. You do not say a word, you stand there looking down without a smile even once ... and have even stopped eating my pot-indica-half-empty, yet it is already a bit 'you do not see Johnny. Were you able to overcome the first two weeks and now the great ... do you know that you happened? You have quarreled over the phone, perhaps? -

I shake my head when I stretch my hand to take fruit juice. No, the problem is not him.

"Not yet, anyway"

I feel the fear again gripped her stomach. I'd love to talk about my concerns with Shirley, get out and have her comfort, but this time it is not so simple. Not to mention that she would talk to face reality once and for all.

-Jen? - She calls it, collect from my thoughts.

Yes? -

seems seriously concerned.

-You've become very pale. Maybe ... maybe I should take you to the infirmary? -


stronger squeeze container of juice. Doctors? Oh, no. Absolutely not. Sure, it's absolutely absurd the school nurse can smell something, but the very idea terrifies me to get closer to the clinic. I hasten to tell Shirley that I am well, a hint of a smile just got to prove my good faith. She is not fooled.


-Inutile che ci provi. Ce l’hai scritto in fronte che stai da schifo. Te lo chiedo ancora una volta, per favore , vuoi dirmi cosa c’è che non va?-

Sospiro di nuovo: non ho via di scampo. Inizio a giocherellare con la cannuccia, continuando a tenere lo sguardo basso.

-E’ una lunga storia…-

-Sono tutt’orecchi- fa lei.


Mi schiarisco la voce, alla ricerca delle parole giuste per iniziare a raccontare.

-A few weeks ago, before the mess with the paparazzi, Johnny took me to his home-begin by, piano was ... had to register the idea that came to mind for a song. We had planned to go out that night, but then it started to rain and we stayed at home ... well-

Shirley stares at me blankly.

-E ...? -

- ... And we made love for the first time-say, his cheeks burning.


She dropped her fork on the plate and stares at me bewildered.

-L 'you ...? - Says out loud, pausing in the middle as soon as he realizes to be observed by the children of the table side. She blushes and rushes to lower the tone of voice.

-Why do not you tell me before? - Mumbles.

I shrug.


-not ... I do not know. I mean, after all, was not my first time ever, right? - I try to justify myself. She shakes her head in disapproval.

Yes, but this time it's not your ex spotty with crooked teeth and beer breath, Jen. This is Johnny Rainbow , damn! Your idol for five years now, the rock star of reach, the man who "would you have sex even on the nails, to put it in your own words! I thought that if ever such a thing were to happen you would have at least put the billboards around the city-there for a moment - ... or at least that he'd spoken with your best friend-ends quietly . His expression disappointed strikes me as a slap in the face.


-I beg your pardon. It 's just that things have changed. It's not just physical attraction to bind me to him. We're together ... seriously . And I do not feel like talking about it, contrary to what I believed at the time,

reach out to touch that of Shirley, with her eyes pleading for forgiveness. She nods, understanding.

-Ok, come on. I'll make you pay later-announced with a smile, I want to first know the rest-

breathed a sigh of relief, I am happy that we have not angry. Also because now comes the really hard part.


-Behold, I ... I'm worried to death, Shirley. Three weeks have passed since then ... and still it would not have come-whisper, almost inaudibly.

Shirley's smile is quick to disappear. I stared in shock:

-Three weeks? -

begin to gesticulate wildly.

-Well, more or less ... well, they had come to me about ten days ago. They are always ... was as precise as a Swiss watch. Shirley, I ... - I can not finish the sentence.


She tries to do his best to calm down:

-Next, maybe the delay is due to other reasons. You have nothing to fear. Have you taken the necessary precautions, right? -

There it is: the question I feared most.

I keep my head down, without answering. I do not have the courage to face her.

- ... Right, Jen? - Shirley insists, a note of insecurity begins to creep into his voice.

-We ... we were quite taken. N-did not we think. But he was very careful ... and I did not believe that ... God, how stupid - my hands are shaking me, I must make a serious effort at self-control not to slam the container of fruit juice have been emptied on the floor .

Shirley tries to keep calm, but I understand that it is difficult for her.

-Maybe ... Maybe it's anxiety. Try to stay calm and not get caught by the fear-


-Too late-murmur-the only idea that could really happen scares me. ... I'm too young for these things. How could I tell him ? Something like that could break the career! Not to mention that my father would say! Johnny does not even know the existence, if it were to find out ... kill me - words I slip away from his mouth at full speed, while the panic I tried to suppress these days it takes fully over. I would like to slap on its own, scream, cry ... or disappear directly so do not worry about having to deal with this nightmare.


Shirley stands up and approaches me for hugging. So we keep silent for a while 'before she spoke again:

-Whatever happens, know they can count on me. I hope this is just a bad coincidence, but ... well, if something happens and your father had to make Johnny or problems, you may come and stay with ... -


not let her finish:

-I appreciate the thought, Shirley. But I could never do, it would be too great a burden for you and your family-

-No weight. We may have to shake a bit ', but my love and you already know the situation with your father, it would be difficult to persuade them to entertain you hesitates for a moment-I-... I just hope that everything will be resolved for the better, Jen. Maybe in a few days we'll be back here to laugh at this story and all our concerns useless, who knows? - Tries to play down soon after, with a nervous giggle.
-Yeah. Maybe it's beginning to feel really well-raised, vent was more useful than I thought.


I stand in my turn to hug:

-Thank you very much. I love you-

-I love you too, Jen-





_________________________ Note: The chapter
-top provided a subspecies of the little lesson from Shirley on the causes of possible delays cycle. Then I found myself thinking about the following points: a. We are in the 80s, when talking about stuff like cycle, possible pregnancy various risks and is already almost taboo these days, let alone at the time ... this loop as I know all 'that stuff? ._____. and b. Shirley is a classic good girl through the house and church. Nor has never had a boyfriend, how can the pundits? ._____.
So I had to limit his big 'know', trimmed just a couple of basic concepts, namely: 'better to use the guards' and 'maybe there are other causes for the delay,' without going into specific
° ° -... You notice that I have come to utter despair with regard to Shirley's clothes? XD-
We thank the following order: autumn salad, fruit juices, Lawrence Ashton teen in the '80s version (the original is this sim qu the ) and moveObjects on, without which I would never could do the photos for this chapter
° °-Happy birthday to me for my name day:-D
not about a club with the chapter, but I had to let you see XD
As you know, I made the characters of the story for TS2 (sooner or later put them for download, I promise) e. .. I'm starting to play with. Among other things, I did marry Johnny and Jen (so there are no paparazzi there rompibocce) e. .. celebrated their wedding. Single call: Fran, because I break up to make a real party here XD I have a couple of photos ... nothing special for the special event, why are only two ^ ^


start with ... cutting the cake! Jen (no formal dress for unknown reasons) that Johnny swallow e. .. no, for a moment. Fran, who the hell are you doing back there? o_____O


... He did it seriously: he started to drink like a fish all night ._____. and with that happy face, then XD I found it attached to the bottle even in the morning
Breed ° ° D fortified:

0 comments:

Post a Comment