Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How To Unlock Ritetemp

The More Things Change ... - Chapter 26

'Zera zalve: D since they are hours that I fail miserably in an attempt to put the commitment to make the drawings for the course of illustration, it shall do something constructive ° · new chapter people: D



The setting sun lights up the park in a golden light, giving the rusty benches and trees withered looked different, almost magical. I glance full of melancholy to the dying sun: I'd love watching this show with him ...

- if ... I only knew where he kicked-muttered, turning to look around. Except for a couple, there is hardly anyone here. I sigh, looking with a touch of envy boys intent on kissing: looks so happy!

-While I can not say the same about me-comment bitterly.


-Corey? -

I spun toward the voice. Fran is sitting on a swing a few feet away and beckons me to approach. Join him in a hurry.

-Forgive the delay, Baynes kept me in a sea of paperwork to fill out-I hasten to apologize.


He narrows his eyes against the light.

-Do not worry, I arrived just reassures me-I-I took the opportunity for a return to childhood, he adds, getting up. I can not help but smile. Fran glances at me curiously.

-What happened to your glasses? -



chuckled nervously, fiddling with a lock of hair.

-Si ... broke. I took a pair of contact lenses to correct in the meantime-lied. Of course I can not tell him that I decided not to put them in the hope of looking prettier. He comes a little 'more, staring straight at me. I feel myself blush.


-you ... you are very pretty. Stand out more about your eyes, so-comments.

-D-Really? - Mumbled. Incredible, really works!


He nods with a smile encouragement, then his expression serious returns.

Yes ... but we go to the point. I asked you to meet because it is a bit 'I have not heard from you on the case. Have you discovered something new? -

's excitement is soon to vanish shortly before. Here, I knew that I would have asked. I keep looking down, feeling terribly guilty. The investigations are at a standstill for at least two weeks. I tried to avoid the subject with Fran as much as possible, but it is obvious that I can not continue to hide the facts. I inhale deeply, preparing for the worst.


-Fran ... I'm trying, really-start by the damn-mark seems to have slowed the investigation, rather than help them. We were unable to find any person that corresponded to the track: too much damage and confusion to be a certain sign. And even the existence of a lover can be confirmed. Colleagues, friends, acquaintances from Chelsea ... none of them seems to be in no way connected to this story. I spent some time questioning and not know where to turn. I ... - I interrupt all of a sudden, seeing her expression darken. The guilt increases more and more.


-Sorry-murmur-are-failure

He shakes his head, without looking up.

not-so-mean

The frustration takes over.


-Is it not true? Up to now I have only ever managed to go ahead with the support of others. The hypothesis is an idea of Baynes lover and I was not sure I find those tracks on the gun: there is nothing that can take the credit! - replied in a tone hard.

Fran is not responding. I look down, feeling a perfect fool. Not only can not do my job, now also beginning to attack the only person who has tried to say a kind word!

try to remedy:

-I beg your pardon, it is ... it's a bad time. It seems to me that all my efforts end in a stalemate. Maybe I'd better leave the case to ... Bayn -

Absolutely-no-interrupts me Fran, catching off guard.

is coming, taking her face in her hands. I looked at him with wide eyes, unable to think of anything. We've never been closer. I feel the warmth of his skin through the rough wool gloves and between our lips is a breath away.


Do not give up-so-still-not true that you did nothing. Did you work full days until late in this case. You were the one to direct the investigation so far, no? If I had not decided to rescan the gun imprint was never found. And Baynes has only suggested the idea of the lover, but it was you to notice something was wrong nell'alibi Chelsea, right? -

nod plan.

Yes, but ... - I try to reply, but once again, Fran does not leave me time to finish.

-I know you can do it, you lack the talent. The truth will come out sooner or later, he insists.

The sweetness of her eyes makes me melt completely. On impulse, kissed him.


He stiffens, taken by surprise.

I walk away a few inches, making me realize what I just did.

-Oh shit ... oh-ho-cheeks on fire I should not have. I ... -

I feel a slight tingling on the sides of the eyes. Damn, I can not start crying in front of him!

keep their eyes fixed on the pavement, trying desperately to think of a way to uscirmene from this embarrassing situation. Among my complaints and stupid this, I could throw out all semblance of professionalism. I would collapse.


-Detective Flanaghan, guilty of impulsivity and inappropriate, falling in love I tell myself.

Fran stares at me in silence, more and more confused.

-I-love? - Whispers soon after.


I realize that he had spoken aloud. Great, we just needed this! I avoid at all costs to look at his face, while still disconnected babble words in an attempt to justify myself.

-Behold, I say ... ... -


Fran draws near again, brushing his arm with caution. This time, they are forced to look up. Slowly, he shakes her.


"We are guilty in two-whispers before kissing me in turn.


________________________________

Note:
NO. FARO '. NEVER. MORE '. SCENE. ENVIRONMENT. AL.TRAMONTO. IN. THE. SIMS. 3. D:
It took four days to 17 sim-fucking Photo .______. and I still had to recolor in Photoshop, the vast majority of them to settle the differences of light. The sunset in yes and no game lasts three seconds and the speed with which the sim have in carrying out actions could only make one or two photos before the sun completely calasse .______. at least there was in TS2 makeup sethour to set the time, now nada '_' which made me seriously think I should learn to do the mod for the game. Too bad that does not have the slightest idea where to start XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment